Lawrence Co. @ Franklin Co.

catbacker33

They are a bit of a mystery! They are not covered in the Murphy Fair magazine and I haven't even been able to find a roster online. It appears this coach wants to stay under the radar. They were supposed to finish last in the district but everyone form Lawrence County should consider that crap considering how yall have been picked at the bottom the last couple of years. I say LCHS wins this game unless they totally can't handle playing on the road. LCHS 40 FCHS 14

They are a bit of a mystery! They are not covered in the Murphy Fair magazine and I haven't even been able to find a roster online. It appears this coach wants to stay under the radar. They were supposed to finish last in the district but everyone form Lawrence County should consider that crap considering how yall have been picked at the bottom the last couple of years. I say LCHS wins this game unless they totally can't handle playing on the road. LCHS 40 FCHS 14

let not go that far, Franklin Co has some talent but Lawrence will win this 33-17

A great showing for FCHS last night, in front of a very good homecoming crowd. As a FCHS fan, I was pleasantly suprised at how well we played defense. We gave up a score late, otherwise held them to one touchdown. As expected, we ran the ball well, and simply controlled and dominated the football game. Maybe now people will look at FCHS, and at least eliminate the 20+ or 30+ point losses.

I'm so proud of this team, that has so little expectations. I realize there is more football to be played. The way the team is playing is excellent, with discipline on both sides of the ball and finally running an offense we are built to run. When we were up 17-7 with about 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter, we were facing a 3rd and 1 on the LC ~25. We lined up in the (maryland) Power I and just exploded off the line for about 6 yards and the first down. The offensive line is high-fiving and slapping helmets. The running back is pumping his fist, and btw FCHS has 2 sophomore running backs to keep an eye on for a couple of years. I tell this story to emphasize the renewed positive body language, attitude, and results were are seeing on the field.

This FCHS team has a team that finally believes in themselves, and the TEAM concept. There is not one star on this team; however, some young men are making their names known and elevating their school's name as well. Coach Carr genuinely cares about this football team and community. He is the best man for this school, and proud to have him as our coach.

Have a good weekend! Go Rebels!

On to Lavergne next week!

Edited by Rebel_Pride