Clay County @ Red Boiling Springs

Boarhog

I hate to bust any-ones bubble but clay county is alot better than watertown.Watertown is as young and down as you will see them for years to come. clay county on the other hand has 16 of 22 starters returning. they are very physical and big.I see this being a blow out bad. clay county 50-r.b.s.6

now wait just a minute now Watertown has had clays number for awhile theirs no way anyone that has seen clay play the last two games can say they are a favorite to win any game untill they cut down on mistakes. it wouldn’t surprise me if R.B.S gave them a great game my point earlier was the fact that the post said it would be an upset if clay beat R.B.S. i disagree and don’t get me wrong i think clay has lots of potential but they have to learn to stop making so many mistakes

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to bust any-ones bubble but clay county is alot better than watertown.Watertown is as young and down as you will see them for years to come. clay county on the other hand has 16 of 22 starters returning. they are very physical and big.I see this being a blow out bad. clay county 50-r.b.s.6

Your getting a little excited there Twisted Sister. Clay hasn't beat Watertown since 1998. They can't say they're better than them until they break the 11 game losing streak. That game isn't until October the 1st anyway. Lets focus on there here and now. A competent RBS team feels like they can beat Clay and if our boys don't take them seriously that's just what they'll do.

Your getting a little excited there Twisted Sister. Clay hasn't beat Watertown since 1998. They can't say they're better than them until they break the 11 game losing streak. That game isn't until October the 1st anyway. Lets focus on there here and now. A competent RBS team feels like they can beat Clay and if our boys don't take them seriously that's just what they'll do.

:roflolk:

I'm sorry but you have got to be kidding me a really bad upset your record against clay county / celina the past 30 years is what 2-30 and you think it would be a upset if you lost ill be sure to give this little post to the players and coaches I'm sure they will be glad to have something to get pumped up about it has always been hard for us over here to get up to play you so maybe this will help thank you alot!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO i'm talking it'll be an upset for the boys of rbs not to win fri. and i know the record, guess i'll have to explain a little better huh !! and you are WELCOME !!!!

tigerss - about both !! neither offense or defense could do a thing !!

BOARHOG u got it, and i wasn't putting ALL the blame on the coaches but when u call the same play over and over it doesnt take a GENIUS to figure it out !! they were just out-coached plain and simple and the boys were just drifting along

ANYWAY .......

GO DAWGS OF RBS

IT'S "R" TIME

DON'T GIVE IT TO EM !! MAKE EM EARN IT !!!

HELLO i'm talking it'll be an upset for the boys of rbs not to win fri. and i know the record, guess i'll have to explain a little better huh !! and you are WELCOME !!!!

tigerss - about both !! neither offense or defense could do a thing !!

BOARHOG u got it, and i wasn't putting ALL the blame on the coaches but when u call the same play over and over it doesnt take a GENIUS to figure it out !! they were just out-coached plain and simple and the boys were just drifting along

ANYWAY .......

GO DAWGS OF RBS

IT'S "R" TIME

:lol::roflol::roflolk::lol: man you funny you have to beat somebody before you can say you are a favorite r.b.s may very well win but i really doubt it you are just setting yourself up for alot of criticism when you make bold statements again beat somebody with a winning record then get on here and boast good luck friday night if you read any of my previous post about r.b.s im a fan for your boys when your not playing clay

:lol::roflol::roflolk::lol: man you funny you have to beat somebody before you can say you are a favorite r.b.s may very well win but i really doubt it you are just setting yourself up for alot of criticism when you make bold statements again beat somebody with a winning record then get on here and boast good luck friday night if you read any of my previous post about r.b.s im a fan for your boys when your not playing clay

man, come on !! rbs doesnt have to beat anybody for them to be my favorite, RBS is my favorite, i graduated from rbs many years ago and you know as well as i do that if RBS WINS FRI. NIGHT, clay will be devastated, its always been a rival game and i don't disagree clay has came out with the most wins, but a WIN for RBS means alittle more after the record that we had for the past few (ALOT) of years !! AND you know as well as i do no one wants to lose to rbs !!!!

ANYWAY ......

GO DAWGS