Beech @ Station Camp

BIGBeechFan75

Station Camp is in the lower tier of teams in this district. Beech will roll through this game as they will through the rest of their games until they match up with Gallatin, Hendersonville, and Mt. Juliet at the end of the season. This district will definitely shape towards the end. Also expect the Hendersonville vs. Beech game to be a sensational clash between two of the most talented teams in the 5A.

Beech - 48

Station Camp - 3

Station Camp is in the lower tier of teams in this district. Beech will roll through this game as they will through the rest of their games until they match up with Gallatin, Hendersonville, and Mt. Juliet at the end of the season. This district will definitely shape towards the end. Also expect the Hendersonville vs. Beech game to be a sensational clash between two of the most talented teams in the 5A.

Beech - 48

Station Camp - 3

Wow! While I agree with the majority of this post, I can't see 48 points. Defense has been the strong suit for the SC program, not just this year but always. The most points given up that I can remember is 40 (twice), but could be wrong.

Beech 35

SC 10

Wow! While I agree with the majority of this post, I can't see 48 points. Defense has been the strong suit for the SC program, not just this year but always. The most points given up that I can remember is 40 (twice), but could be wrong.

Beech 35

SC 10

Nice prediction. Final 31-11 Buccaneers. Four games into the season, IMO this was the best outing for the Bucs to date, but will still need to improve in the fundamentals on both sides of the ball. Left some points on the field early with mistakes that cost them field position as they were close to the end zone, but seemed to correct those mistakes especially in the second half. The last drive going into half time was pretty impressive and took alot of momentum away from the Bison and they couldn't recover. Defense played well and the offense began to get on a roll in the second half. Congrats to Coach Crabtree, the coaching staff and players. Beginning Monday, get ready for White House.

Strange game. 3-3 with 56 seconds left in the first half when SC kicked off to Beech. Neal marched them down the field and hit Zinchini in the corner of the end zone with 3 seconds left. Pretty much all Beech from that point on. SC fumbled 5 times and recovered every one of them. Beech is getting better. Hopefully they can remain injury free (other than starting MLB Mortensen) and be ready for the last three weeks of the season.