Marshall County Vs. Fairview

antsINdaPANTS

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not familar with Fairviews team but if they have a running back equal to T. Golf of Columbia then it will be a long night for the tigers, The word must have spread quickly after the first tiger tried to tackle Mr. Golf because it seemed that no one wanted to try for the rest of the first quarter. I think this game will be close if the tigers execute on defense if not it may be more than 14 points difference.

thats funny...lol. yea some parents can really go a little overboard promoting thier kid, best thing is just cheer for them support them, and hope for the best......

Nothing wrong with promoting your child as long as your humble in doing it and from what I've seen he has been very humble. From what I've heard this kicker is the real deal.

My intent is to compare with other kickers, not to boast, sorry if I implied otherwise.

I'm on your side buddy. Nothing wrong with boasting a little now and again anyways :thumb:

Some of the guys on coacht can be a little rough, don't take any of it personal. Best of luck to your son even though I despise Marshall County :roflol: I've heard talk around town of your kicker and from what I've heard he's pretty good, really good for a freshman. Make sure you get him exposed to colleges by taking him to camps and sending film out, your coaches should help with this.

I was able to check out Marshall County against BGA and Columbia and I must say that this is the worst Marshall County team I have seen in sometime. They are undersized and almost look afraid to tackle anyone. I don't know what to think about the new head coach but I do know that he is not very well liked by the players and it is hard for a team to play hard for someone that they do not like or respect. That being said I like Fairview 52-3