McCallie at Ensworth

feverpitch

Congrats to the Tigers. Hope everyone gets home safe and sound. Look forward to trip to MBA next week.

I listened to this one on the internet (what was the problem with everybody's streaming video this week?). It was much closer than the score indicated. It sounds like McCallie has a very impressive passing game, not something I'm very pleased to learn. It should be a good game next week at MBA.

Bluemom, did you consider leasing an apartment in the Nashville area for September? I believe this is your third trip?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Tigers. Hope everyone gets home safe and sound. Look forward to trip to MBA next week.

I listened to this one on the internet (what was the problem with everybody's streaming video this week?). It was much closer than the score indicated. It sounds like McCallie has a very impressive passing game, not something I'm very pleased to learn. It should be a good game next week at MBA.

Bluemom, did you consider leasing an apartment in the Nashville area for September? I believe this is your third trip?

I need one in Nashville and Cookeville! Unfortunately I didn't get to go last night. I listened on scratchy am radio here in Chat-town. Blueson is a redshirt freshman for TTU and their home opener was Thurs nite. I'm having to save my time off requests for TTU dates and work in the Blue around that. If only people didn't get sick and want stuff! Bluedad has returned to officiating ranks and having to support his efforts also.

From what I listened to, the game was closer than the score indicated. Should have been 21-14 Ensworth. The Blue did ratchet up the passing game thankfully. Penalties appeared fairly even in the box stats. We have 1 RB recovering from a knee tweak who will hopefully be back next week. Would really like to see the play the officials ruled a non-catch on one of the final drives. The announcers were in total disagreement. Wonder if the coaches would let me see?

Looking forward to MBA next week. The Big Red is always hospitable and the campus is lovely!

Maybe each school could earn extra $ by renting rooms to visitors!

I need one in Nashville and Cookeville! Unfortunately I didn't get to go last night. I listened on scratchy am radio here in Chat-town. Blueson is a redshirt freshman for TTU and their home opener was Thurs nite. I'm having to save my time off requests for TTU dates and work in the Blue around that. If only people didn't get sick and want stuff! Bluedad has returned to officiating ranks and having to support his efforts also.

From what I listened to, the game was closer than the score indicated. Should have been 21-14 Ensworth. The Blue did ratchet up the passing game thankfully. Penalties appeared fairly even in the box stats. We have 1 RB recovering from a knee tweak who will hopefully be back next week. Would really like to see the play the officials ruled a non-catch on one of the final drives. The announcers were in total disagreement. Wonder if the coaches would let me see?

Looking forward to MBA next week. The Big Red is always hospitable and the campus is lovely!

Maybe each school could earn extra $ by renting rooms to visitors!

Congrats on your son at TTU. Sounds like you have graduated to PurpleMom and PurpleSon.