Craigmont vs Cordova - Who ya got?

Prsfan65

Well, we got a good Thursday night game that is approaching quickly. What say the members here?

Personally I think Craigmont is going to get over their Cordova hump. Their offense is putting up points, and their defense is solid against the run. However, Craigmont has been gashed at times, and Cordova has weapons at runningback and one wideout with good talent.

This should be a pretty good game.

Gochiefs, congrats on the huge win over Cordova tonight. Do they still take the top 2 in 5a and 6a? Who do you think will make it out of 6a ?

Thanks BARTLETT. I'm not completely sure what the playoff situation will be like. If it is like it was last year, the top 5A team goes and any other 5A team has to get in with one of I think 4 wild card spots. The top 2 6A teams go. But after seeing the standings this season on the TSSAA website, it kind of sounds to me that they are going to make it where the top 2 6A and top 2 5A teams will go from each district.