Any other Hampton fans feel this way?

rbdkx

Any other Hampton fans feel like going to watch the Unaka/Cloudland game instead this week? Other than it being homecoming..[which would make it semi-interesting alone] I'm sure this one is going to be a dead/blowout.

Hampton needs to learn how to dominate a game from start to finish, not just play in spurts. They have several games left that will take all 4 quarters. The biggest thing is they need to get healthy. Missing several key players. This team still has a shot at 10 and 0. Very few teams are ever able to accomplish a season like that. They also have 4 or 5 losable games,it'll take alot of heart and pride, the price of success is never easy. Gotta play with one heartbeat.

Any other Hampton fans feel like going to watch the Unaka/Cloudland game instead this week? Other than it being homecoming..[which would make it semi-interesting alone] I'm sure this one is going to be a dead/blowout.

I totally understand what you are saying, I would also like to see Cloudland and Unaka play, but just speaking freely I feel that no matter if we think that it is going to be a blow-out or we are going to get stomped. We as fans and supporters need to be there in the stands rooting our teams on; win or lose, It is easy for us to say they need to play all 4 quarters from start to finish and truly that is what they need to do to win ball games, but at the same time they need their fans in the stands rooting them on from the first game to the last game.

Just as we see these kids and how they play and perform, don't think for a minute they don't look at us the same way.

Now if they had a buy week or a game played on a different day, then yeah I would go see another game.

Just my thoughts,

GO DAWGS !!!!!

I totally understand what you are saying, I would also like to see Cloudland and Unaka play, but just speaking freely I feel that no matter if we think that it is going to be a blow-out or we are going to get stomped. We as fans and supporters need to be there in the stands rooting our teams on; win or lose, It is easy for us to say they need to play all 4 quarters from start to finish and truly that is what they need to do to win ball games, but at the same time they need their fans in the stands rooting them on from the first game to the last game.

Just as we see these kids and how they play and perform, don't think for a minute they don't look at us the same way.

Now if they had a buy week or a game played on a different day, then yeah I would go see another game.

Just my thoughts,

GO DAWGS !!!!!

I get the question, seeing as how Unaka and Cloudland hate each others' guts. I wondered early in our game how that one was going. However, If Hampton isn't involved, I have little to no interest seeing another team play. I agree that our Dogs need to work on intensity and desire for a full 4-quarter game, but hey folks, they're 4-0! Even if they were 0-4, they'd still deserve and need our support. Don't think the players don't know we're there. We as fans mean a lot to the guys on the field, and they appreciate the support. I get irritated and frustrated at times, sure, but overall, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!