Asheville, NC @ Elizabethton (3-2)

EHSTrack06

Well I know a lil bit about asheville they are fast and pretty big they have a defensive end who is the 40 best player in the country and is commited to the flordia gators the cyclones is in for a long night

Defensive End is Jeoffrey Pagan, he had one sack and two deflected pass's in last weeks win. I don't know what kind of road record the Asheville Cougars have had, but their home record is pretty impressive at 34-4-1 over the last seven seasons. From what I've read the team that beat them two weeks ago, pretty badly (48-6) I think. Seems a lot like the Cyclones at least on paper. Bearing this in mind IMO, I see Elizabethton 35 Asheville 6.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defensive End is Jeoffrey Pagan, he had one sack and two deflected pass's in last weeks win. I don't know what kind of road record the Asheville Cougars have had, but their home record is pretty impressive at 34-4-1 over the last seven seasons. From what I've read the team that beat them two weeks ago, pretty badly (48-6) I think. Seems a lot like the Cyclones at least on paper. Bearing this in mind IMO, I see Elizabethton 35 Asheville 6.

i think you see like ray charles

Asheville: 49

EHS: 28

Scoreboard doesn't tell the whole story.

It was basically #10 Holloway vs EHS lol

Holloway had 5 TDs.

#81 Pagan, the future FL. Gator was less than stellar.

Realized Asheville doesn't have a kicker as #40 was their only kicker.

EHS #7 Turner had a spectacular gain with I think over 300 All purpose yards. Unfortunately the majority of those yards came from Kickoff returns but still...if he can get some room that kid is gone and will be a key player in our offense in the coming games.

Berry had a wonderful night. No ints and 2 TDs.

EHS looks like they got their passing game cleaned up tonight and have it together. Hopefully they will play like this for the remainder of the season. We did well in both passing and rushing tonight unlike previous games and we didn't have many penalties which was a big plus.

Asheville just had more speed and size than us and beat us physically. But we had a costly fumble on the goal line which probably cost us the game mentally and literally.

On a side note, Asheville had some friendly fans but I have never heard so much foul language at a football game before.

The turnover in 3rd on the 1 killed Elizabethton.They score there its a tie game and a different game maybe.Pagan does not need to be so highly rated.If he plays like he does now in the future he will never see the field at Florida with all the talent they have.There fans not to cool they were yelling at their coach bad during the game.With the coaches family right behind them.

Edited by rjp119

yeah for real. They were yelling at him to retire and all this crap. Very heathanistic fans right up there with Johnson County.

I meant to post in my original reply did anyone see all of these holds that elizabethton was committing?

Apparently Asheville fans thought we were holding on every play and that the refs were calling it in favor of us when in fact penalty wise it was about even.

The turnover in 3rd on the 1 killed Elizabethton.They score there its a tie game and a different game maybe.Pagan does not need to be so highly rated.If he plays like he does now in the future he will never see the field at Florida with all the talent they have.There fans not to cool they were yelling at their coach bad during the game.With the coaches family right behind them.

That turnover in the 3rd quarter killed the cyclones but i was pleased with the way the offence looked tonight. They are improving and we looked good in the spread offence.GO CYCLONES