Rockets host the 'dawgs

LovethoseRockets

The Rockets are coming off a big loss to a very prepared Eagleville team. The game got pretty ugly. Cornersville will be just as prepared this week, so there is work to be done in the trenches by the Rockets, mistakes eliminated. Work hard Rockets, county pride is on the line!! Any opinions?

GO ROCKETS!!

Until the Rockets discover something called a "forward pass", they will never go very far.

Put #1(Leonard) in the shotgun (then he has time) with #10(Ray) in the backfield and have #12(Horvath) and #36(Allen) as the recievers so you can throw the ball. Then put #10(Ray) and #36(Allen) as your corners with #12 (Horvath) as free safety. You put your best athletes on the field if you want to win. Sorry but the other defenders are very average players and you aren't going to win with them defending the pass. The other recievers are also very average and thats why we run 40+ times. We are to easy to defend face it!

Put #1(Leonard) in the shotgun (then he has time) with #10(Ray) in the backfield and have #12(Horvath) and #36(Allen) as the recievers so you can throw the ball. Then put #10(Ray) and #36(Allen) as your corners with #12 (Horvath) as free safety. You put your best athletes on the field if you want to win. Sorry but the other defenders are very average players and you aren't going to win with them defending the pass. The other recievers are also very average and thats why we run 40+ times. We are to easy to defend face it!

So I take your coaching this week? We'll gladly add Stacey, and his 9 win season last year to our coaching staff.

I'm sure you would, but we will keep Coach Stacey and send you Coach Henson and his playbook. LOL! This is my opinion so don't get mad. Didn't know you were such a Rocket fan, nice to know we have supporters over in corntown. By the way we don't want any of your staff. I'm not gonna coach this Friday I'll just do it on the boards where I stay perfect all year ha ha. Good luck Rockets and call the audible Leonard!

I'm sure you would, but we will keep Coach Stacey and send you Coach Henson and his playbook. LOL! This is my opinion so don't get mad. Didn't know you were such a Rocket fan, nice to know we have supporters over in corntown. By the way we don't want any of your staff. I'm not gonna coach this Friday I'll just do it on the boards where I stay perfect all year ha ha. Good luck Rockets and call the audible Leonard!

We don’t want to get rid of anybody on our staff. They're the best in the county imo

That's all well and good, but 4 guys can't win by themselves. Those other "very average" players have roles to pay, too. They've got a lot of heart, and I'll take a player with heart on my team everytime. It's not up to any of us to judge anyone, especially a kid who plays hard and practices hard everyday.

That's all well and good, but 4 guys can't win by themselves. Those other "very average" players have roles to pay, too. They've got a lot of heart, and I'll take a player with heart on my team everytime. It's not up to any of us to judge anyone, especially a kid who plays hard and practices hard everyday.

Players that play with heart and determination always come out with a win, no matter what the score. Hope this is a good game and hope the player intensity is as it was years ago in the old DRVC days. Go Dogs...

Players that play with heart and determination always come out with a win, no matter what the score. Hope this is a good game and hope the player intensity is as it was years ago in the old DRVC days. Go Dogs...

Thank you for posting. It's still the great rivalry it has always been. I miss the old DRVC days . . . . :thumb:

Put #1(Leonard) in the shotgun (then he has time) with #10(Ray) in the backfield and have #12(Horvath) and #36(Allen) as the recievers so you can throw the ball. Then put #10(Ray) and #36(Allen) as your corners with #12 (Horvath) as free safety. You put your best athletes on the field if you want to win. Sorry but the other defenders are very average players and you aren't going to win with them defending the pass. The other recievers are also very average and thats why we run 40, So how exactly are the receivers average, the ball hasn't been in the air enough to know, and the corners have been playing average but can play better than what they have been, Forrest has to rebound to get this W, people like this always come out of the woodwork when things are wrong and wanna put their 2cents worth in, where were you during cascade week?