Rockets host the 'dawgs

LovethoseRockets

There were a couple of defensive changes (saftey) that didn't make much difference. These guys got burnt, too. If Cornersville could catch we'd have been in a mess.

Things were fine like they were. No need to discourage the ones removed from their starting roles. Just my two cents worth.

LTR, you are 100% correct, someone must step up and play in the secondary along with Anderson and horvath or mtcs will have their way with the forward pass.

Hey There Rocket7 ......You are absolutely Right! Where is Critical Expert Now? The guy must be in a spider hole somewhere because he really looks like a fool now! It is easy to say negative comments about high school players when you are sitting in the stands chomping on popcorn. This guy that was insulting the Rockets has probably never put on a jock!! But what I find absolutely fantastic was the way that the enire Forrest Rocket Team Responded. The coaches actually discovered that they have a quaterback that can successfully and acurately throw the ball. On top of that it became apparent that the Rocket receivers are awesome too! This opens up the run game and makes for a much more exciting offense that is unpredictable. The

rest of the season will prove to be exciting for the Rocket Faithful if the team follows the same game plan that they

used to destroy the Bulldogs last night! Go Rockets!

Hey wizard, your a good guy, thata way to be a good supportive fan!

Obviously you havent met me LTR :twisted:

I tried. My sister told me she talked to you and I came up to the concession stand. Stayed there talking to my niece for a while. Came back up there after the game, no luck again. Talked to my niece again, and my great niece, Martha, and hung around there for probably 30 minutes after the game. Again, no cornerback10. :D

The critical expert is back. Good win Rockets. As for the changes in the defense and those players getting burnt, well one week of practice isn't enough to prepare a new guy on defense. If they would have been there since July they may not have been burnt. Hopefully they will stick with the talent and bring it along. As for the receivers, who knew they could catch, heck we passed more in the Cornersville game in quarter one than all the rest combined. I never said they weren't capable, but the past actions of the coach signaled that they couldn't catch cause we didn't throw. By the way we didn't destry the bulldogs we made a couple key plays and won the game. Got to clean up the pass defense and keep improving day to day. The popcorn was good, and I think I was sitting beside the wizardofthesaddle in the stands. Maybe not I'm confused I think you were down with the fence coaches or on the video cameras lmao.

The critical expert is back. Good win Rockets. As for the changes in the defense and those players getting burnt, well one week of practice isn't enough to prepare a new guy on defense. If they would have been there since July they may not have been burnt. Hopefully they will stick with the talent and bring it along. As for the receivers, who knew they could catch, heck we passed more in the Cornersville game in quarter one than all the rest combined. I never said they weren't capable, but the past actions of the coach signaled that they couldn't catch cause we didn't throw. By the way we didn't destry the bulldogs we made a couple key plays and won the game. Got to clean up the pass defense and keep improving day to day. The popcorn was good, and I think I was sitting beside the wizardofthesaddle in the stands. Maybe not I'm confused I think you were down with the fence coaches or on the video cameras lmao.

Ok mr. "rocket fan", on page two you blamed the reasons why the rockets ran 40* times/game on the wide receivers being "very average", and I told you "the ball hasn't been in the air enough to know" and now your saying "who wouldve known?????" please stick with what you say next time, being that we live in America, you are entitled to whatever you want to say, but that doesn't mean that it's correct, choose your words wisely cause you never know what kids will get on here and read this and feel like crap afterward.