Mount Pleasant@Perry County

turkeyslayer

It is stupid and I'm sure your been sarcastic towards me, but I try not to compare the two of them...It is just everytime PC has a win the first thing that is said is...Well, Imo Tucker is just better than Rice. Their both very good athletes and do very good for their team and when these two meet which ever team wins. I just hope ppl don't say that their the reason their team won because there are 10 other kids playin as well.

I've only seen MTP people saying Tucker is better than Rice in this thread, Not PC. Personally, I don't think you will ever be able to compare the two or should for that matter. I do agree with you in that they both are great but not the only players on the team.

I don't have a horse in this race,so if Rice is the best QB in the region and Tucker is just a passer,running back, punter, and plays defense I guess that makes him the best player in the region. OH yea a man at one of the away games said he seen Tucker driving the team bus. I think I would take the best player in the region.

Tucker pops the popcorn during halftime. Picks up bleachers after the game.

Tucker pops the popcorn during halftime. Picks up bleachers after the game.

lets face it, they are both great players, but both have great players around them. i think pc relies on tucker a little more than wc relies on rice. if either of them played for one of the schools in the region that are down right now we prob wouldnt have heard so much about them. wc has lots of weapons and can hurt you in many ways. the reason rice dont do more than what he does is because he dont have to, wc has alot of talent in alot of positions.