Who Will Win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Remember:

The Greenbrier-Cheatham game will not be on the radio through WQSV AM790 tomorrow night because the scheduled live game is the East Literature-Sycamore game.

The Greenbrier-Cheatham game will be streamed live over the world wide web thanks to iHigh's new partnership with Cheatham football. The live video stream will be accompanied by a broadcast. If you can not make the game and still would like to watch every moment you can tune in to the live video broadcast tomorrow evening beginning at 7:10 p.m.

Steps To View Video Webcast:

1.) Go to the Cheatham Cubs Football Fan Page

2.) Click on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night" under the Main Menu

3.) Click on the link titled "Cubs Internet Webcast: iHigh"

4.) When you arrive at the iHigh website just click on the scheduled broadcast that says "Greenbrier at Cheatham Football Broadcast"

5.) ENJOY THE HOMECOMING 2010 MATCHUP BETWEEN THE GREENBRIER BOBCATS & THE CHEATHAM CUBS :thumb:

The Bobcats blocked a last second field goal attempt to protect a 25-23 lead.

The Bobcats were without Senior TB Thaxton and Junior TB Shelton, but Senior Billy Arnold and Senior Hunter Eden really stepped it up to get the win over a very determined Cheatham County team. Kudos to the Cheatham County team and their "whatever it takes" coaching staff.

I believe the Bobcats, now 5-1, learned a very important lesson last night about continuous improvement, and that the more games they win and recognition they earn, will only add fire to their opponents determination and drive.

Great Football Game! Let's get ready for Macon County. Homecoming week.

The Bobcats blocked a last second field goal attempt to protect a 25-23 lead.

The Bobcats were without Senior TB Thaxton and Junior TB Shelton, but Senior Billy Arnold and Senior Hunter Eden really stepped it up to get the win over a very determined Cheatham County team. Kudos to the Cheatham County team and their "whatever it takes" coaching staff.

I believe the Bobcats, now 5-1, learned a very important lesson last night about continuous improvement, and that the more games they win and recognition they earn, will only add fire to their opponents determination and drive.

Great Football Game! Let's get ready for Macon County. Homecoming week.

Treavor Thaxton played last night on defense and played well. His loss on offense wasn't a major setback for Greenbrier's offensive unit in any way, shape, or form. Thaxton has not been playing offense for weeks now.

Aaron Shelton did not play last night. I expected to see him but I assume that an injury caused him to sit. I did see that he was dressed and he did get 1 CARRY last night but that was it.

Hunter Eden had a great game for Greenbrier offenively. Billy Arnold also provided some spectacular plays in the victory. Ryan Morris threw the ball effectively.

Cheatham goes into their BYE WEEK at 3-3 overall on the season. If the Cubs can find a way to go 3-1 in their last 4 games then they will be playoff bound. A 2-2 split over the final 4 games may be "good enough" to get the Cubs into the playoffs depending on how other teams perform.

Cheatham played with the same intensity last night that allowed them to win 3 consecutive games from weeks 1-3. While they did not come away winners on the scoreboard they did compete and play to their best. That was something that I would not say was the case in the Cubs loss to Montgomery Central just 2 weeks ago.

I hope the Cubs players can use these last 2 games as tools moving forward that can allow them to make a push to the playoffs. I believe that if the Cubs are able to get into the playoffs that they can be a dangerous team to whoever they play.

Hats off to Greenbrier on a great victory last night and GOOD LUCK the rest of the way. The Bobcats wins over Creek Wood, Sycamore, White House, & Cheatham have been nothing shy of DRAMATIC!