Giles visits Hickman County

antsINdaPANTS

Giles county got a wake up call under the Thursday night lights, it will be interesting to see how they rebound from a heartbreaking loss in front of their hometown. I expect giles to pull a win, but Hickman has proven to be no slouch. They have been in all the games till the end and could have won a few, Hickman is low on true talent but they have a good coach who prepares each week with a good game plan. Giles will not walk in and just take this game, if they think they will they might end up dropping 2 in a row.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles county got a wake up call under the Thursday night lights, it will be interesting to see how they rebound from a heartbreaking loss in front of their hometown. I expect giles to pull a win, but Hickman has proven to be no slouch. They have been in all the games till the end and could have won a few, Hickman is low on true talent but they have a good coach who prepares each week with a good game plan. Giles will not walk in and just take this game, if they think they will they might end up dropping 2 in a row.

page played a good game as was expected,but giles missed many opportunities to win that game.young team still learning.could have won by 2 TD's.but maybe they learned something from that game that will help them down the stretch.they have good atheletes, but just "green".we'll see how they react to this loss,roll over or get tough and hungry.i'll guess the latter! GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sawdust76