Stewart-Houston

TheBrooklynBrawler

I think this is the game that is gonna get us back on track. Rebels win 49-0!

Hopefully the offense can cut down on its mistakes and not put the defense on the short field and on the field to much. SC needs to come together as a team and not worry about who is playing and why I am not playing or not playing the position I want to. Also sometimes you can have to many chiefs and not enough Indians running the ship. I think a win ( which they should get this week ) will help get things jump started for the rest of the seasons. Also you do not want to leave everything on the practice field and not have anything to give all four quarters. Hot as it is that can happen sometimes when you over practice.

Outside of the Parsons-Riverside game I believe Stewart County has a great opportunity to run the table the rest of the way. They are not as bad as their record may seem and at the end of the week they will be sitting at 2-3. The Rebels are fully aware that 5-5 is a mark that can get them in the playoffs. That means that they are going to have to win 3 of their 4 games against Creek Wood, Montgomery Central, Waverly Central, & Harpeth in order to make the playoffs as a "wild card".

That is not "impossible" by any means.......... :thumb:

Outside of the Parsons-Riverside game I believe Stewart County has a great opportunity to run the table the rest of the way. They are not as bad as their record may seem and at the end of the week they will be sitting at 2-3. The Rebels are fully aware that 5-5 is a mark that can get them in the playoffs. That means that they are going to have to win 3 of their 4 games against Creek Wood, Montgomery Central, Waverly Central, & Harpeth in order to make the playoffs as a "wild card".

That is not "impossible" by any means.......... :thumb:

Hopefully I can make it to the game this week. Looking forward to the rest of the season with hopefully the fall weather moving in next week. The cooler weather will not only help SC but all the other teams. It will make football a little bit more fun during the week. PLAY HARD OR GO HOME.

Stewart county has not only been fighting their hearts out every week, but they have been dedicating every single moment and every pass, hand off, and touchdown all for Chaz Feathers. Not only is this season a dedication towards Chaz but it is also a way for those boys to prove to the whole town of Dover that this football team hasn't lost their heart even though they lost a brother, friend, and QB. Even though their record hasn't been perfect that doesn't mean that they can't come back and prove everyone wrong that has been telling them that they wouldn't make it as far as they have the last four years. They are still the same team as they were before except with an addition to the starting offense, Mister Taylor Craig. Taylor has been an asset to the team with everything that has happened, and I'm sure those boys appreciate it greatly even though this year should've been Chaz's year to shine like the star he was. Come on boys, Let's show all the people what a true rebel can do!! Let's crush those Leprechauns and let them know that we are keeping this Rebel Pride tradition going with five in a row!!

RFP!!!

The Rebels have made too many mistakes on offense and have not been consistant on defense.

This week they put it all together and win big over Houston Co.

Stewart County is a good hard hitting football team. They have struggled on and off the field with several issues but this week it all comes together with a big rivalry win. They have had a great week of practice and are ready to get back on the winning side.

Rebels big over the Irish.

The Rebels have made too many mistakes on offense and have not been consistant on defense.

This week they put it all together and win big over Houston Co.

Stewart County is a good hard hitting football team. They have struggled on and off the field with several issues but this week it all comes together with a big rivalry win. They have had a great week of practice and are ready to get back on the winning side.

Rebels big over the Irish.

I hope and believe you are right jackjk6 that it comes together this week and we get that win. It is amazing what a win does for a team. After a win the next week the players have a little bounce in their walk and a little more get up and go in their practice time. Jackjk6 look me up at the game I will be the big ugly guy.