Lincon County at Oakland

secfootball21

I'm Sorry if the truth hurts. The facts speak for themselves. LC is mot very good and have not been for a few years now. Their records backs this fact up. Actually getting worst each year so it has to relate back to the coaching staff.

I think LC's problems are more along the lines of the intangibles more than anything. The talent is there.

Also was nice to see another Barrett patrolling the d-line out there tonight. He is a spitting image of his brother Derek...........

There were two Barretts on the field #43 Justin Junior linebacker and #77 Austin D-line Freshman. I an sure they enjoyed getting to play on the field together. And yes he looks just like Derek on the field.

There were two Barretts on the field #43 Justin Junior linebacker and #77 Austin D-line Freshman. I an sure they enjoyed getting to play on the field together. And yes he looks just like Derek on the field.

No doubt. Justin deserves just as much praise for the strides he has made in a year's time, maybe the most improved player on the team