GOODPASTURE VS BBA

Guest FOOTBALLFAN10

Guest FOOTBALLFAN10

I KNOW THIS GAME IS STILL 4 WEEKS AWAY BUT WHAT DO U THINK THEN END RESULT WILL BE.I THINK THAT GP IS FINALLY PLAYING TH WAY THEY SHOULD BE I PREDICT IN A SHOCKER 31-28 GOODPASTURE

[Edited by FOOTBALLFAN10 on 9-30-02 8:36P]

Posted by FOOTBALLFAN10:

I KNOW THIS GAME IS STILL 4 WEEKS AWAY BUT WHAT DO U THINK THEN END RESULT WILL BE.I THINK THAT GP IS FINALLY PLAYING TH WAY THEY SHOULD BE I PREDICT IN A SHOCKER 31-28 GOODPASTURE

[Edited by FOOTBALLFAN10 on 9-30-02 8:36P]

Should be a good one. GP looks tough. Still have to go with BA at this point, but who knows!

Posted by UTMPlyr31:

BA has never lost to Goodpasture. They defeated the Cougars every year from 1982-1991 and again last year. A matchup of two the most talented teams in the state and also the most classes coaches Carlton Flatt (enoght said there) and David Martin ( who runs the score up on anyone he plays).

What exactly is a "classes coach"? Someone who has won state championships in the most classes? :rolleyes:

[Edited by itzme on 10-1-02 10:51P]

Posted by UTMPlyr31:

BA has never lost to Goodpasture. They defeated the Cougars every year from 1982-1991 and again last year. A matchup of two the most talented teams in the state and also the most classes coaches Carlton Flatt (enoght said there) and David Martin ( who runs the score up on anyone he plays).

Are they teaching you how to spell at Martin?

Posted by UTMPlyr31:

Please do not make statements about people or things you do not know. I am not sure about Coach Flatt, but Coach Martin does not run the score up on anyone, just ask the Houston County coach this year. The score could have been much worse, but Coach Martin pulled the starters in the second quarter and let the starters in one series to start the third quarter. By the end of the game they were playing freshman. I have seen this pattern in every game that GP plays were they are the dominate team.

Please understand that comments like that do nothing but show your lack of knowledge of this sport. I have followed closely Coach Martin for the last 8 years. How many times could he have flirted with 100 points? Many. I know of many games that were 28-0 in the first quarter. Never did they score more than 56 and many times barely reached fourty. The starters know they are coming out in the second quarter,regardless.They might play one series in third. I would bet you his freshmen and sophomores average more playing time year in and year out than any team in the state. But it pays off because when they are juniors they are ready to compete because they have already played a lot of minutes. That is Coach Martin's way. A class act.

My skin's thicker than that, but I'll take a good region, public battle anytime over a non-league private dispute. We are still entitled to an opinion - aren't we? Goodpasture has one killer running back, BA's got three. Goodpasture's got one great receiver, BA's got two. Goodpasture's got three solid interior players, BA's got six. Get the picture.