Real football poll

my2cents

Mary Ann or Ginger  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Mary Ann or Ginger

No joke,we were talking about old TV shows here before work a couple of hours ago .I said that I'd like to be gilligan and pick the castaways.Beyonce would be the skipper and so on.It would be my luck that my wife would be the director writer and producer of the show.She would probably put me in the cave they went to for the typhoon and all the girls would wonder what happened to me on every show that aired.Maybe at the end just zoom in on me at the cave

Few know that Dawn Wells who played Mary Ann spent alot of time here in Rutherford County. Mostly spent visiting her boyfriends Mother that was in the County Nursing home out on County Farm Road. She is as nice in person as her character was.

Was this before or after she got BUSTED for Drugs!

Yes Busted, High while driving.

I guess nice people smoke dope as well.

What are you talking about? I got a hankrin for some fried spam on some hungry jack biscuts covered with some velveeta cheese, I will see ya at the pool! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

It must have been AFTER as she hasn't been around here during the last 9 years. Personally if I had ever seen her high, she WOULD have been arrested! I do NOT play about dope of ANY kind, including alcohol.