Collinwood vs Loretto

Chunk_d

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game wont even be close. C'wood will try to not run up the score but if your young guys are doin good... than let the good times roll. C'wood has found their game and rolling on all cylinders right now. I was told that C'wood was flawless against A'ville. C'wood 49 Loretto 6.

That's one thing that I have always liked about Statom. His teams seem to be very well prepared. He works on areas of the game and they look good at what they do. He finds a way (usually) to win or finds a way to keep it close. Collinwood will win this game with ease.

That's one thing that I have always liked about Statom. His teams seem to be very well prepared. He works on areas of the game and they look good at what they do. He finds a way (usually) to win or finds a way to keep it close. Collinwood will win this game with ease.

Maybe it will be a injury free game . Loretto always plays us hard to the end. We have some walking wounded from them BIG ol linemen from Ademsville last week ! I dont know who all will dress out this week but the wood wont be full strength to say the least. A good week of practice goes a long way :thumb: GO TROJANS