Gordonsville vs RBS

pasttiger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to one of the parents after the game, and he made a good point.

Our biggest challenge for the rest of the regular season will be to stay focused.

We've played our stiffest competition, and I hope it doesn't hurt us come playoffs.

These games will be a chance to work on different things like the passing game and building depth. There are quite a few kids that are standing on the sidelines that could use some quality snaps. I don't see any reason why the whole team doesn't play in at least 3 out of the 4 games left, if not all 4. They should sub early and often, and there's a couple of RB's that, IMO, should see some quality work with the 1st line. Anything can happen, and our kids need to be ready to step up when called upon.

Our biggest challenge for the rest of the regular season will be to stay focused.

We've played our stiffest competition, and I hope it doesn't hurt us come playoffs.

These games will be a chance to work on different things like the passing game and building depth. There are quite a few kids that are standing on the sidelines that could use some quality snaps. I don't see any reason why the whole team doesn't play in at least 3 out of the 4 games left, if not all 4. They should sub early and often, and there's a couple of RB's that, IMO, should see some quality work with the 1st line. Anything can happen, and our kids need to be ready to step up when called upon.

I see your point about RB's Croz. When Woodmore acounts for 80% of the offense and he's a senior Moose would do well to play some younger backs with the varisty line when it is appropriate.

Hey Croz My cousin and I are coming up to scout the G-men out when they play watertown..Gordonsville AD was his head coach at Lebanon if I remember correctly..and the head coach was his def. cordinator I believe..looking forward to see if they changed any from last year!

Hey Croz My cousin and I are coming up to scout the G-men out when they play watertown..Gordonsville AD was his head coach at Lebanon if I remember correctly..and the head coach was his def. cordinator I believe..looking forward to see if they changed any from last year!

The Gville AD you're talking about is the Offensive Coodinator.

Not even sure if he's the AD anymore.

They are better than last year and the offense is a little different.

Be sure to look me up when you come. I'll let you know how to spot me.

Edited by croz6110