Gibbs at Fulton

reverse

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can fulton slow down the gibbs offense?

Hopefully, but, not optimistic. We cannot seem to stop the run, cannot seem to create positive offense. Our only saving grace, maybe, if the stars line up for us, team speed may be the difference. No matter what happens, Gibbs is riding a wave right now, and we may not be able to stop them. Good luck to both teams.,

Hopefully, but, not optimistic. We cannot seem to stop the run, cannot seem to create positive offense. Our only saving grace, maybe, if the stars line up for us, team speed may be the difference. No matter what happens, Gibbs is riding a wave right now, and we may not be able to stop them. Good luck to both teams.,

Hey FF, since we've made up & love each other again :D , I'll throw a little bit of hope your way. Fulton has enough athletes to win this game. The Falcons have nice team speed and have faced at least 2 teams that are better than the Eagles, so they should be prepared to face a quality team. The way I see it is that the Falcons lack intensity. They don't seem to want to go out and play hard for 4 qtrs. This years team can't just lineup and beat everyone on the schedule based on having overwhelming talent advantages. Now, how does a coach change that? I don't have a good answer for you, but that is how I've seen the Falcons this year. Maybe a couple of respected Fulton alumni can drop by practice this week and reinstate what it means to represent the Falcon tradition.

I agree with you about Gibbs. They are riding a wave and they will not be intimidated this year like maybe they would have been in years past. They are a good team that destroyed an undefeated GP team, and #20 is a workhorse. On the front end I believe Gibbs will win, but also, it will not surprise me to see Fulton take the victory IF they will find some intensity, pride and play hard the entire game. Good luck to both teams for an injury free hard fought ball game. :thumb:

Edited by FootballDad

This is a must win for Fulton (2-4). If Fulton loses any of their last four games, they will have to depend on a wildcard to get into the playoffs.... and I don't know if they make it in with a 5-5 record. Gibbs (6-0) has a little more room for error. They can lose two or three of their last four games and still make the playoffs with an 8-2 or 7-3 record.

A win by Gibbs increases their confidence even more.

A win by Fulton creates an interesting re-match with GP the following week.

This is a must win for Fulton (2-4). If Fulton loses any of their last four games, they will have to depend on a wildcard to get into the playoffs....

A win by Fulton creates an interesting re-match with GP the following week.

I agree with you ColumbiaBlueN Scarlet! I think Fulton SENIORS will become leaders these last few games and step up to the plate. I've been saying week in and week out that GIBBS hasn't played anyone yet so now we're about to see if Gibbs is the real deal!!