marshall county

fridaynightlites

Ten dollars says your number 70.

i got a hundred that says im not #70 or any number for that matter im a 35 year old man or woman?look, i was just showing some support to the tigers.i still dont know who any of the numbers i listed are, it doesnt really matter, it is just a game and most of all, the best time of there lives so go have fun every young athlete ,student etc.from every region, every district, every county, and every state cause it only last a little while for some and a little longer for others ,so good luck to all play hard and play safe.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a hundred that says im not #70 or any number for that matter im a 35 year old man or woman?look, i was just showing some support to the tigers.i still dont know who any of the numbers i listed are, it doesnt really matter, it is just a game and most of all, the best time of there lives so go have fun every young athlete ,student etc.from every region, every district, every county, and every state cause it only last a little while for some and a little longer for others ,so good luck to all play hard and play safe.

Your a fan of commas, ehh?

At age 35 You shuold know if you're a man or woman. :unsure:

Yeah, what you wanna talk about? How good of a leader you are? :roflol:

i honestly dont know why you think im #70 cause im not.i am telling the god honest truth im not #70.i watched some of the tigers film and that kid just stood out he hustled every single play and it wasnt just him other young men did as well like #4 ,12, 2,11,1.im not partial to anyone i dont know anyone from there and i am the type to always like the underdog and from what i hear they are very young which could be a good thing in the long run

The only thing cool on this thread is cornerback 10's picture on there.

Marshall may win a few games......but too young and not enough decent players.....to make a big impact.....this place has not been the same since Coach mac and I predicted that......much like he left Moore Co...

not sure who coach mac is, the only mac i know that coached the tigers was MAC McCURRY and i think he done some good things but i dont know enough about the program back then to talk about it the only reason i started following the tigers is that they had several kids go to D1 schools several years in a row and was like wow someone is doing something right. im not sure what colleges they went to though except for the one that went to alabama and i think one went to TSU.

i honestly dont know why you think im #70 cause im not.i am telling the god honest truth im not #70.i watched some of the tigers film and that kid just stood out he hustled every single play and it wasnt just him other young men did as well like #4 ,12, 2,11,1.im not partial to anyone i dont know anyone from there and i am the type to always like the underdog and from what i hear they are very young which could be a good thing in the long run

I was just yankin your chainwinking0051.gif

Edited by cornerback10