CENTRAL @ CLINTON

92Dragon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to go with Clinton here. Central has been very unimpressive of late. Not sure why that is after their good win against Mo West, but Clinton will come together and win this one by a couple.

i think OR took the wind out of centrals sails when they whipped them a few weeks ago after that great win over mo west, then bang! oak ridge came in and just dominated them.. i think that game was the turning point in there season... i think clinton takes this one, but watch out for cody blanc #36 for chs, kid is one of the lone bright spots on the team, he can GET it..

i think OR took the wind out of centrals sails when they whipped them a few weeks ago after that great win over mo west, then bang! oak ridge came in and just dominated them.. i think that game was the turning point in there season... i think clinton takes this one, but watch out for cody blanc #36 for chs, kid is one of the lone bright spots on the team, he can GET it..

Probably right, SS. Central likely thought they were on the upswing until running into you guys. Also agree about Blanc. He's a tough kid and a very good football player. He took a kickoff the distance against us.

I just hope we come out and play sharp and don't have many penalties or turnovers. I think that will give us a good chance to win.

Yes, and we have to slow down #36 for Central. If he runs all over us, it could be a long night. This Clinton team needs to cut down on penalties and turnovers and show everyone just how good they really are. I hope we save our best games for our last 4 opponents. :thumb:

Yes, and we have to slow down #36 for Central. If he runs all over us, it could be a long night. This Clinton team needs to cut down on penalties and turnovers and show everyone just how good they really are. I hope we save our best games for our last 4 opponents. :thumb:

I hope will do a better job on blanc than we did on the eskridge kid from hardin valley.