Franklin Co at Tullahoma

binns37388

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was trying to accuse someone of "post" ing under two different names and being a moron, but not sure.

I think you are right LOD. Wildcats by 7.

Be careful. He may accuse us of being the same person, too. Your join-in date is similar to mine & raider99's also. He/she made a rookie mistake. Let's see if they learn from it. LOL. :roll:

Edited by DebowsDad

Good game last night. Teams battled back and forth the whole game until the last few minutes. I was surprised how Franklin Co. did against a much bigger Wildcat team. I think that game goes into overtime if the Rebels DB's could maybe get near a receiver. Number 89 has cost the Rebs late go ahead touchdowns in the air the past two weeks, and if other teams are watching the films they should know where the weak link is in the Rebel defense. But very good game between the schools and look for the Wildcats from Tullahoma to make some noise in the upcoming weeks.

Good game last night. Teams battled back and forth the whole game until the last few minutes. I was surprised how Franklin Co. did against a much bigger Wildcat team. I think that game goes into overtime if the Rebels DB's could maybe get near a receiver. Number 89 has cost the Rebs late go ahead touchdowns in the air the past two weeks, and if other teams are watching the films they should know where the weak link is in the Rebel defense. But very good game between the schools and look for the Wildcats from Tullahoma to make some noise in the upcoming weeks.

Why did FC stop running to the right?

Edited by wingman10

Why did FC stop running to the right?

Going into the fourth quarter i felt that it was FC's game to lose and thats what they did. FC has lost the last two games in the second half, they need to find a way to finish when they have the other team on its heels. For your question, it seemed that they wanted to run the middle and try and run the clock out instead of putting in the dagger and finishing the game off.

Going into the fourth quarter i felt that it was FC's game to lose and thats what they did. FC has lost the last two games in the second half, they need to find a way to finish when they have the other team on its heels. For your question, it seemed that they wanted to run the middle and try and run the clock out instead of putting in the dagger and finishing the game off.

I think the biggest difference in this game, as has been in several games, has been conditioning. Tullahoma has been the better conditioned team all season long, except for maybe the Columbia game. In which case both teams were pretty even. And, that includes Blackman. Tullahoma just didn't have an answer for Mathers or their depth. Franklin Co. was winning the battle up front until late in the 3rd qtr. when they were slow getting up after each play and getting to the line for the next play. This is just my opinion. :geek:

Wildcats scored 2 tds late

Wingman10, what does scoring 2 late td's have to do with anything? Those td's were scored against FC's starters, correct? T'town was simply a much better football team than FC. Your attempt to cheapen the result of the game because of your dislike for Tullahoma is unfortunate.

I think the biggest difference in this game, as has been in several games, has been conditioning. Tullahoma has been the better conditioned team all season long, except for maybe the Columbia game. In which case both teams were pretty even. And, that includes Blackman. Tullahoma just didn't have an answer for Mathers or their depth. Franklin Co. was winning the battle up front until late in the 3rd qtr. when they were slow getting up after each play and getting to the line for the next play. This is just my opinion. :geek:

DebowsDad, you are absolutely correct when you say that T'town has been the better conditioned team all season long. True, Tullahoma didn't have an answer for Mathers or anybody else for that matter all season long. It's a good thing their offense can put points on the board.