Brentwood vs. Centennial

lbhiii

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comes down to coaching and Centennial has the best staff in the state. Almost the entire staff has been a big time head coach. I pick Centennial in a huge upset.

I hope that your are attempting to be sarcastic? The best staff in the state? And that has translated into how many wins?

Centennial cannot be considered credible in this region until it beats Franklin and/or Brentwood. That has yet to happen once, let alone at any time in the same year. It would be a Buster Douglas style upset if the Cougars win Friday. If it DOES come down to coaching (and not the players playing), Brentwood is still the favorite. That is not sarcasm, that is fact. BTW, the Bruin staff has a few ex-head coaches on it as well.

This comes down to coaching and Centennial has the best staff in the state. Almost the entire staff has been a big time head coach. I pick Centennial in a huge upset.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha thats the funniest darn thing i ever heard. ur insane to think that Centennials coaches r even in the same league as Brentwoods . heres a serious question; R u mentally retarded?

I hope that your are attempting to be sarcastic? The best staff in the state? And that has translated into how many wins?

Centennial cannot be considered credible in this region until it beats Franklin and/or Brentwood. That has yet to happen once, let alone at any time in the same year. It would be a Buster Douglas style upset if the Cougars win Friday. If it DOES come down to coaching (and not the players playing), Brentwood is still the favorite. That is not sarcasm, that is fact. BTW, the Bruin staff has a few ex-head coaches on it as well.

ex Riverdale Head Coach Ron Crawford 25th year

ex LaVergne Head Coach WIll Hester 10th year

ex Mt Juliet Head Coach Dan Winfree 29th year

and Rons father Tom Crawford in his 45th year of coaching.

yeah when it comes to coaching Centennial loses in that too. And lets Remind the Cougar faithful they have never beat BHS in football, so dont get ur hopes up

ex Riverdale Head Coach Ron Crawford 25th year

ex LaVergne Head Coach WIll Hester 10th year

ex Mt Juliet Head Coach Dan Winfree 29th year

and Rons father Tom Crawford in his 45th year of coaching.

yeah when it comes to coaching Centennial loses in that too. And lets Remind the Cougar faithful they have never beat BHS in football, so dont get ur hopes up

I remember the closest they came to beating Brentwood. 2003, all they had to do was to take a couple of knees, but the coach (who has mercifully been replaced)decided to run it one more time. Crawford sent an all out blitz- Van Horn plus the horn section of the band and the cheerleaders. Fumble, Bruins recover. Run a play to the center of the field. Field goal good. Bruins win. Cougar fans were apolectic.

Year before that, they score at our place with a minute 15 left to go ahead. Started to celebrate. Glayden Lifsey takes the kick-off to near midfield, Austen Everson does the rest. Celebration turned to stunned silence as Bruins score a TD with seconds left to seal the deal.

Other than that (and a game played during Hurrican Ivan in 2004) where McCurdy stunned the Cougars by throwing the ball to Brian Heimerdinger to set up a winning score. Almost every play during the game was a run up to that point because of the weather conditions.

Other than that its all been lopsided.

Edited by fromthetop2

I remember the closest they came to beating Brentwood. 2003, all they had to do was to take a couple of knees, but the coach (who has mercifully been replaced)decided to run it one more time. Crawford sent an all out blitz- Van Horn plus the horn section of the band and the cheerleaders. Fumble, Bruins recover. Run a play to the center of the field. Field goal good. Bruins win. Cougar fans were apolectic.

Year before that, they score at our place with a minute 15 left to go ahead. Started to celebrate. Glayden Lifsey takes the kick-off to near midfield, Austen Everson does the rest. Celebration turned to stunned silence as Bruins score a TD with seconds left to seal the deal.

Other than that (and a game played during Hurrican Ivan in 2004) where McCurdy stunned the Cougars by throwing the ball to Brian Heimerdinger to set up a winning score. Almost every play during the game was a run up to that point because of the weather conditions.

Other than that its all been lopsided.

hahahaha mercifully? that was the dumbest darn decsision ur coach made and the nall the RB has to do is hold on to the ball and he cant even do that haha doesnt change the fact that CHS has never beat Brentwood and never will