Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

Don't get mad just because everybody figured you out already. I mean, heck your so easy to figure out. Its about time for you to create another screen name. I think its been at least 24 hrs. since your last one. Poser

Im not MAD lil BUDDY :roflol: Im having a GOOD time.Some of yall called me OTIS,Now its POSER.Yall some FUNNY GUYS :thumb: A bunch of yall will look a FOOL in a couple weeks.We for the SAMETHING buddy,D-B.You do your thang and let me do mine.I dont need to prove nothing to you or anybody else on here SON.And if i have to make a new screen name you and oldmanTH will like it. :thumb:

Tennesse High fans,how is the young man that broke his leg a couple of weeks ago doing.I hate it more then anything when one of our kids go down to an injury.These are just our kids when you get right to the bottom line.I may not have one playing now but think the world of many from around the conference that I have watched for years and wish them all the best as they go into the world.

Im not MAD lil BUDDY :roflol: Im having a GOOD time.Some of yall called me OTIS,Now its POSER.Yall some FUNNY GUYS :thumb: A bunch of yall will look a FOOL in a couple weeks.We for the SAMETHING buddy,D-B.You do your thang and let me do mine.I dont need to prove nothing to you or anybody else on here SON.And if i have to make a new screen name you and oldmanTH will like it. :thumb:

Make your new screen name WacoJr. or POSER, or just LOSER..oh but that would telling too much about yourself, LOSER.

:unsure::blink::shock: Seriously man if you need someone to talk to we are here for you. No reason to hurt yourself, or any of your personalities. I know you can do what you want and you are trash talking and all that jazz, but I'm worried now that you are arguing within yourself. I'm not a therapist, but if ya need to talk about it.

Hows them DEVILS doing :thumb:

:unsure::blink::shock: Seriously man if you need someone to talk to we are here for you. No reason to hurt yourself, or any of your personalities. I know you can do what you want and you are trash talking and all that jazz, but I'm worried now that you are arguing within yourself. I'm not a therapist, but if ya need to talk about it. :thumb:

You will have to forgive my other personality - OTIS the loser..I on the other hand, really appreciate your help and concern.My name is WILSON.

Why don't you post your prediction on this thread?

Because that’s what the “Big 8 Conference-week 7†thread is for… to post your predictions for WEEK 7. :mellow: Don’t worry WaCoff… you’ll catch up sooner or later. :D Is there a point to your moronic questioning?

Because that’s what the “Big 8 Conference-week 7†thread is for… to post your predictions for WEEK 7. :mellow: Don’t worry WaCoff… you’ll catch up sooner or later. :D Is there a point to your moronic questioning?

Tennessee High 24 at Dobyns-Bennett 21

Science Hill 35 at Daniel Boone 14

Volunteer 7 at Sullivan South 28

David Crockett 14 at Sullivan Central 7

No shame in MY game. I believe these are all legitimate picks.