Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

Whatever hater. Just because your boys went home lookin like Mr. Clean doesn’t mean everybody that goes up against the Tribe gets SCALPED. :D

TH has ran out of time.Last pay back of the yr,and its going to be the BIGGEST!!41-13:thumb: .And then you and TOSS can talk about it when yall play and CRY TOGTHER.:cry::roflol:

The QB #3 (Wolverine I call him) caught us completely off guard… and with such a green team (not much varsity experience) we suffered from the “deer in headlight†syndrome… WE HAD NO ANSWER? I’ve seen DB play twice now and believe me… YOU DON’T EITHER!! Your fastest player would need two more gears to stay with Wolverine… and it’s not just his speed. Our sidelines (COACHES INCLUDED) died after seeing him literally jog away from our secondary… untouched. DB has fast players, but not in the same class as this. The scrimmage crap is just that… crap. Anybody that looks to a scrimmage for a comparison is reaching for straws… and you know it. DB has tried the same scrimmage CRAP with Maryville FOR YEARS… and we see how that worked out for ya when we finally got the head to head. DB vs Greeneville would be like Florida vs Alabama in my book. :thumb:

We don't have the speed?? Our QB/safety has been clocked at a 4.46 40... it's hard to see Greeneville's quarterback being much faster than that

Good call Sasquatch. The Indians will be back on track tonight. G-Man worked #8 Swafford and #32 Sensabaugh into the passing game during the open date and that is going to work time after time.

Big crowd in Kingsport tonight as the Tribe goes for their 60th victory all-time against the Vikings!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Hey Sasquatch.... golf Sunday morning?

You answered my question about Chris being healthy.I can see a lot of problems with those two going out for passes.I'm glad South gave us a real good look because for weeks I've been worried we would just be to good in the running game to need a passing attack and then get stuffed in the playoffs.We have to be able to get the defenses back off the line and open up what we do best.I expect some nice changes in our pass defense as well over the next few weeks.I don't know what they will be but a QB that knows the game will eat us alive.The best answer would be to keep him on the ground,but there are some pretty good lines in 6A and we might not be able to sack every QB in a split second.My guess will be mixing up the coverages better and trying people at different positions.We had better get it down soon,because the storm is coming .I just hope we get the shelter built in time.Roll Tribe

Edited by BatmanDB

Good call Sasquatch. The Indians will be back on track tonight. G-Man worked #8 Swafford and #32 Sensabaugh into the passing game during the open date and that is going to work time after time.

Big crowd in Kingsport tonight as the Tribe goes for their 60th victory all-time against the Vikings!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Hey Sasquatch.... golf Sunday morning?

I'll hit you up later and let you know. Have to check with the Boss. It is a good idea though, I owe an Indian a beat down after the one we got a few weeks ago.

Whatever hater. Just because your boys went home lookin like Mr. Clean doesn’t mean everybody that goes up against the Tribe gets SCALPED. :D

Not hate, just the cold hard facts. You better hope that front seven slows CS down because if they don't one of them little Sophs. in your secondary is in for one wild ride.

Not hate, just the cold hard facts. You better hope that front seven slows CS down because if they don't one of them little Sophs. in your secondary is in for one wild ride.

You are obviously oblivious to what is fixin ta happen to you boys from Boone tonight while you’re on here worrying about Tennessee High. I know misery loves company but you’re on your own when it comes to tonight’s games big boy. You just better hope the Toppers get tire of scoring because that would be the only thing to stop the bleeding tonight. :popcorneater:

Still no prediction WaCoff?????! Doesn’t surprise me at all… even an anonyms identity can’t hid a COWARD with no sack! :lol:

I guess you'll wait to see if your team wins and then come on here crowin like a fake Longhorn rooster… just like the other chickens on the wall. That’s how the big ballers do… aint it WaCoff. :roflol:

Edited by Cap1

You are obviously oblivious to what is fixin ta happen to you boys from Boone tonight while you’re on here worrying about Tennessee High. I know misery loves company but you’re on your own when it comes to tonight’s games big boy. You just better hope the Toppers get tire of scoring because that would be the only thing to stop the bleeding tonight. :popcorneater:

Cap your sounding awful sensitive lately. I think you know what is going to happen at J Fred tonight and I give you props for standing up for your team. As for the DB SH game, Sh might get tired of scoring but if we can keep it close, just maybe they might get tired of getting popped in the face over and over again. SC has all the tools but instilling toughness and grit takes time. I guess we will know for sure in about 5-6 hours.