Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

No.I just don't think you can shoot yourself in the foot and beat many teams.South played us tough and I just don't like the size TH has going in.TH was moving the ball on Greeneville and had it's chances early.The Greeneville crowd was not making near as much noise to start with.The wheels fell off for TH and that was due in part to getting behind early and not scoring.I seen the potenial that TH had and we shouldn't think the wheels will fall off against us as they did in the Greeneville game.I really think TH could play Greeneville much closer than they did 9 out of 10 times.

Your building up the OPP. Fans. and TEAM.NOW WHO YOU SAY WAS A POSER??? :thumb: I HEAR YOU Buddy :roflol:

OMG…. Right on queue!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol:;)

Not playing games here Carp. I don't really believe you were even at the game friday night but if you were and made your customary 3rd quarter exit from J.Fred you would know Sensabaugh was injured on the next to last play of the game. He had to be helped from the field but was up and walking after the game with a bad limp. It is well known that the others have been injured because none played Friday night. Im one of a few on these boards that seems to know that nothing posted here has any effect on the outcome of any game. Even Mr. Haynie thinks the CoachT boards affects his team. Thats kinda' lame in my book.

Not playing games here Carp. I don't really believe you were even at the game friday night but if you were and made your customary 3rd quarter exit from J.Fred you would know Sensabaugh was injured on the next to last play of the game. He had to be helped from the field but was up and walking after the game with a bad limp. It is well known that the others have been injured because none played Friday night. Im one of a few on these boards that seems to know that nothing posted here has any effect on the outcome of any game. Even Mr. Haynie thinks the CoachT boards affects his team. Thats kinda' lame in my book.

Your just to DUMB to know that the REF CRAP has burned out,and to move on to TH :thumb:

Unfortunatly, I look for this game to be much like the South game with maybe the exception of the 11 penaltys. 1st half will be close,D-B will finally use some other route to the end zone except the middle and pull away. TN High can keep it close if they use the clock well, and complete their passes....they will 'cause the D-B secondary can't even cover the Dawn Of Hope right now. Dont get me wrong, its not because of inferior athletes, we have our most talented and the fastest players we have back there, but whoever is teaching them to play back and let them run their route before deciding to tackle needs to let someone else take over. If we can't get enough pressure on the QB, he will pick us apart. I still think we have the best team, but dont think it will be another 56-7 game.

Unfortunatly, I look for this game to be much like the South game with maybe the exception of the 11 penaltys. 1st half will be close,D-B will finally use some other route to the end zone except the middle and pull away. TN High can keep it close if they use the clock well, and complete their passes....they will 'cause the D-B secondary can't even cover the Dawn Of Hope right now. Dont get me wrong, its not because of inferior athletes, we have our most talented and the fastest players we have back there, but whoever is teaching them to play back and let them run their route before deciding to tackle needs to let someone else take over. If we can't get enough pressure on the QB, he will pick us apart. I still think we have the best team, but dont think it will be another 56-7 game.

That 56-7 score was more about Tennessee High not showing up than Greenville being that much better. Greenville is two or three TD's better on a good night. That was the worst job of preparing a team that I have seen this year. Looks like Stubbs spent this past Friday night honing his QB's passing skills. I wonder why. I don't have a clue why our defensive backs are playing so far off the receivers. And they'll let a slow guy run right past them then go make the tackle. Really strange. This is the third straight year they've played it that way so it has to be coached. I know you might want to do that if you can't handle the other teams speed, but we haven't had that problem once this year. It's not going to change so we might as well get used to it.

That 56-7 score was more about Tennessee High not showing up than Greenville being that much better. Greenville is two or three TD's better on a good night. That was the worst job of preparing a team that I have seen this year. Looks like Stubbs spent this past Friday night honing his QB's passing skills. I wonder why. I don't have a clue why our defensive backs are playing so far off the receivers. And they'll let a slow guy run right past them then go make the tackle. Really strange. This is the third straight year they've played it that way so it has to be coached. I know you might want to do that if you can't handle the other teams speed, but we haven't had that problem once this year. It's not going to change so we might as well get used to it.

Well...Is it hard to say that Greeneville is just the better team by far?

You can say Tn High wasn't prepared but a 56-7 hammering speaks for itself. Tn High isn't a really a comeback team when down 28-0. They are more of a clock using scoring team. They will run it all over you and use as much time as possible. Greeneville IS the better team by far and is by far better than 2 or 3 td's better...Looks like they are what 7-8 Td's better? Oh ya and that was a goodnight my friend.

Tn High got a big butt whoopen and the Devils made them like it!

I wonder how we try and play our defensive front this week.Three or four man.I'm sure we will see both but wonder what coach is thinking since we have to go really small right now.Hunter has done a great job at nose and it's so hard for our ends to be put inside like that.Either way,it will be a monster task for our D-ends when Downs is on them , as well as our nose taking on Crowder.Looking at it that way,I can see a four man front with Hayworth coming over to help,and I have talked to no one or seen a practice for this game.

Well...Is it hard to say that Greeneville is just the better team by far?

You can say Tn High wasn't prepared but a 56-7 hammering speaks for itself. Tn High isn't a really a comeback team when down 28-0. They are more of a clock using scoring team. They will run it all over you and use as much time as possible. Greeneville IS the better team by far and is by far better than 2 or 3 td's better...Looks like they are what 7-8 Td's better? Oh ya and that was a goodnight my friend.

Tn High got a big butt whoopen and the Devils made them like it!

Don't get me wrong. Greenville was that much better the night they played, which is all that maters. Im just saying I think Tennessee is much better than what they showed. But if Tennessee High brought their A-Game Greenville still wins by two or three TD's. Just my opinion.