The Real 5A Playoff Seeding

mjuhb

There is no way this is correct… at least in quadrant #1. Crocket hasn’t won a single conference game yet. How could they possibly be ranked higher than South. Also the first round would pit District 1 teams against District 2 teams in quad #1… not against each other.

Plus TH want make the Playoffs!!Your all wrong

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way this is correct… at least in quadrant #1. Crocket hasn’t won a single conference game yet. How could they possibly be ranked higher than South. Also the first round would pit District 1 teams against District 2 teams in quad #1… not against each other.

Conference games don't matter, except top two go automatically. Crockett is ranked higher due to three wins v. two for South, but don't expect it to stay this way. Total wins is what matters and it doesn't matter who it is against. I believe it will be straight seedings without regard to conference. I also believe TH plays South in the last regular season game. They could very well play back to back. Kind of nuts, but it is what it is.

Plus TH want make the Playoffs!!Your all wrong

Like I said in my earlier post..this is only a "snap shot" and you must let the entire 10 game schedules play out. The team that I follow (Henry County) actually changed Quads this week BUT will most likely switch back from Quad 3 to Quad 4 before the end of the season in these projections. ALso, (as I said earlier) 6 teams from District 10-AAA will not make the playoffs.

Currently Dickson County (6A), Henry County (5A), Springfield (5A), Kenwood (5A), Clarksville (5A), and Northeast (5A) are all in this week's projections. They will not all be playing week 11.

Like I said in my earlier post..this is only a "snap shot" and you must let the entire 10 game schedules play out. The team that I follow (Henry County) actually changed Quads this week BUT will most likely switch back from Quad 3 to Quad 4 before the end of the season in these projections. ALso, (as I said earlier) 6 teams from District 10-AAA will not make the playoffs.

Currently Dickson County (6A), Henry County (5A), Springfield (5A), Kenwood (5A), Clarksville (5A), and Northeast (5A) are all in this week's projections. They will not all be playing week 11.

5-5 get you in the playoffs in 5A.

1-3 teams MIGHT make it in at 4-6 but will probably go to the second or third criteria to decide their fate.

In your district Kenwood would need alot of help to make it in at 4-6 but everyone else your list probably will.

Edited by riverrat106