East Hickman visits Marshall County

antsINdaPANTS

Of course I do, 2A (they were 1A for years).......beat Spring Hill, absolutely.....beat Page, they should if they play ball.......beat Giles County, they certainly have a great chance to do so. I didn't say they were going to win out, I said they had just as good chance as anyone. The talent level is second to none in the region. They are lacking in experience but continue to get better each week. I guess we'll soon find out what they're made of.

Agree on the talent part. . . It's just too young though.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see someone with so much confidence, however Marshall's chances at making the playoffs are as good as anybody's. Anyone at the Fairview game knows they were the better team. They gave that game away with penalties. When healty, they can beat anyone in the region. Only time will tell, but I'm confident that they have what it takes to get the job done. Oh, and your remark about them losing to the other 1A schools in the county made me laugh. They would have no trouble beating Chapel Hill or Cornersville. You sure are cluless to have so much confidence!!!!

I was at the game, Fairview dominated Marshall County,I love it when they blame it on the refs .you must have been drunk in the locker room smelling jockstraps.... :roflol:

Edited by AllseeingEYE24

East is really hurting, I hope Coach will try some new things this week, This plan of action right now is not working, Bench #2( let him focus on another spot) and go with the Freshman , he will need the experience,thats tommorrows Q back. Keep pushing Eagles good things will happen eventually.

this is the worst place to move for your kids to go to HS . we had a good football coach and they ran him off, and the best coach all of hickman co. ever had ( baseball coach brit) they ran him off as well.

this school system is in it for them selfs and could not care less for the kids. once king gets out of the way then maybe we can get harris in there and start doing something.

hate it for the kids

Nice to see someone with so much confidence, however Marshall's chances at making the playoffs are as good as anybody's. Anyone at the Fairview game knows they were the better team. They gave that game away with penalties. When healty, they can beat anyone in the region. Only time will tell, but I'm confident that they have what it takes to get the job done. Oh, and your remark about them losing to the other 1A schools in the county made me laugh. They would have no trouble beating Chapel Hill or Cornersville. You sure are cluless to have so much confidence!!!!

haha Penalties do contribute to the outcome of a game, but a 31-14 loss does not show that Marshall is a better team. If Marshall would have loss by a touchdown or heck I will even give them 2 touchdown, then yes we can blame it on penalties. For years people have bashed Fairview when they lose to them, but let's face it they are playing good ball. And yes, their schedule is not the toughest, but until someone gives them a close game how bout we give credit where credit is due.

this is the worst place to move for your kids to go to HS . we had a good football coach and they ran him off, and the best coach all of hickman co. ever had ( baseball coach brit) they ran him off as well.

this school system is in it for them selfs and could not care less for the kids. once king gets out of the way then maybe we can get harris in there and start doing something.

hate it for the kids

I agree they ran off some good coaches, the reason they ran them off was because they were hard on the kids.....( they are supposed to be) and the jerk named nash did not like getting calls from the mommies. They will probably keep king right where he is, he is what they like in Centerville , he is a spinless jellyfish who does what he thiks will get him supported. Well I better not say that, he lost alot of support playing the quitter in front of kids who dont quit and have stuck it out, what a way to show your team the right way to be in life... this guy makes me sick.Please dont say he is going to coach Baseball????? Lets hope he is gone after this year, I would be happy if he leaves now....

Edited by AllseeingEYE24

This is a no contest game. Marshall will pretty much control all phases of the game. Sure thought East would be showing some signs of improvement by now. What ever is causing so much turnmoil over there should be delt with and let the players enjoy their time and game. They deserve much better support. Give the big thumbs up to the players who have battled and stuck in out all these years.....!!

haha Penalties do contribute to the outcome of a game, but a 31-14 loss does not show that Marshall is a better team. If Marshall would have loss by a touchdown or heck I will even give them 2 touchdown, then yes we can blame it on penalties. For years people have bashed Fairview when they lose to them, but let's face it they are playing good ball. And yes, their schedule is not the toughest, but until someone gives them a close game how bout we give credit where credit is due.

the score was 14-13 at the start of the fourth quater marshall winning so i wouldnt say that fairview was in control of the whole game.just saying.

you are right though the only thing that matters is what the scoreboard says at the end of the game.

I was at the game, Fairview dominated Marshall County,I love it when they blame it on the refs .you must have been drunk in the locker room smelling jockstraps.... :roflol:

Let's see.....a miscommunication led to Fairview's only points in the first half with about a minute to play. A couple phantom pass interfefence calls led to more points in the second half......Fairview wasn't that good......that will be proven in the coming weeks. They scored late when Marshall had to go for it on fourth down backed up. Score was definitely not an indication of the play on the field....unless you were drunk in the locker room smelling jockstraps, or just dumb.

Let's see.....a miscommunication led to Fairview's only points in the first half with about a minute to play. A couple phantom pass interfefence calls led to more points in the second half......Fairview wasn't that good......that will be proven in the coming weeks. They scored late when Marshall had to go for it on fourth down backed up. Score was definitely not an indication of the play on the field....unless you were drunk in the locker room smelling jockstraps, or just dumb.

You were smelling jockstraps? Well how about you put down the jockstrap and head on over to the Lewis Co. vs. Marshall County thread, so you can tell me which position Lewisburg is better at.

Edited by cornerback10

Wow I bet East shocked Marshall County .......entering the 4th quaqrter and game tied 7 to 7 ? It is not the players.....it is the Coach.....East could of won that game. But his star thug threw 2 interceptions in the 4th to seal Eagle fate....oh my. Had he done the right thing and kept the freshmen right where he was, and used the quitter as a back and option, he would of won a few games..instead he chooses to show his players its ok to be a troublemaker,quit your team ,its ok to be a thug, even if you work hard and do your best the Coach will not honor that,but instead chose to appease ghetto trash. I heard he is finally gone after this year. It took too long, he was proven to be a joke last year,this year the right people got to the right person and finally good will shine over evil.

Marshall county is NOT better than Fairview hands down ! Maybe if your on some crack or something but um let me say this again THEY AINT BETTER BUDDY (: