Wartburg @ Rockwood

Nitro

I think Rockwoods defense gave up more points than Wartburg against Coalfield, and I think Wartburgs timing will be back on offense. Rockwood had better be ready cause I don't think Wartburgs O makes the mistakes they made last week.

i think coalfield caused the mistakes for wartburg as will rockwood. yes rockwood gave up 1 more point but coalfields qb didnt play moast of the second half. coalfield was the first team wartburg has played with a winning record besides harriman and they are up and down. rockwood wins. hate to agree with ol tiger but wartburgs schedule has to many A teams on it and it hurts them.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think coalfield caused the mistakes for wartburg as will rockwood. yes rockwood gave up 1 more point but coalfields qb didnt play moast of the second half. coalfield was the first team wartburg has played with a winning record besides harriman and they are up and down. rockwood wins. hate to agree with ol tiger but wartburgs schedule has to many A teams on it and it hurts them.

Well, sorry , but OlePolecat should be the LAST person on here talking about schedules!! Have you seen Sunbright's schedule lately? There's some good little league teams that could run the table with that schedule!! As far as another poster on here that said this game could get ugly quick, I totally disagree. Sure Rockwood is a good team, and if Wartburg plays the way they did against Coalfield they'll probaly lose. But if the dogs come out focused like they did against Harriman and Oneida, then it's anybody's ballgame.

Coalfield did not cause drops or over throws,and Coalfield has been trying to make #15 a quarterback for years now and it just ain't happening. The backup qb's have been better down there for years.Wartburg dropped 2 TD's and shot theirselves in the foot. They beat themselves!

Coalfield did not cause drops or over throws,and Coalfield has been trying to make #15 a quarterback for years now and it just ain't happening. The backup qb's have been better down there for years.Wartburg dropped 2 TD's and shot theirselves in the foot. They beat themselves!

#15 has better numbers than wartburgs qb. keep telling yourself wartburg played bad it will work for this game to.

Rockwood will come out strong and finish strong. While Wartburg is out of breath in the second half the in shape tigers will be running the football hard. And Rockwoods lineman will most likely be playing friday besides they beat Grace Christian without him. The drive they scored on to win he wasn't in. Tigers by 3 scores !!

Not seen Rockwood play yet, but I do know they have put together some impressive wins this season. As for Wartburg, I saw them against Coalfield last week and certainly didn't see any issues with their conditioning. Wartburg's issue was not being able to execute. Several uncatchable bad passes, and good catchable passes that were dropped, that could have been game changers. When Coalfield's QB went out during the game, I thought Wartburg would be able to capitalize on that and pull out a victory. However, Coalfield hung tough and persevered. Personally, I didn't think I saw either teams A game that night. I think both could have played better. Nonetheless, kudos to Coalfield on a hard fought win!

Not seen Rockwood play yet, but I do know they have put together some impressive wins this season. As for Wartburg, I saw them against Coalfield last week and certainly didn't see any issues with their conditioning. Wartburg's issue was not being able to execute. Several uncatchable bad passes, and good catchable passes that were dropped, that could have been game changers. When Coalfield's QB went out during the game, I thought Wartburg would be able to capitalize on that and pull out a victory. However, Coalfield hung tough and persevered. Personally, I didn't think I saw either teams A game that night. I think both could have played better. Nonetheless, kudos to Coalfield on a hard fought win!

i think you are right.