Wartburg @ Rockwood

Nitro

Alright, Wartburg's streak came to an end at the hands of the rival Yellow Jackets and now they are starting their big 4 week road trip. First on that list are the Rockwood Rams who managed to pull a win away from Grace and had beaten Coalfield a week prior. How does Wartburgs chances stack up after having a poor offense against Coalfield. I see Wartburg clearing their minds and getting back into their groove and putting that loss behind them. Its not about being undefeated its about winning your district games. I see another close one for Wartburg but i got the Rams 24-12. Predictions?

Edited by Nitro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Wartburg's streak came to an end at the hands of the rival Yellow Jackets and now they are starting their big 4 week road trip. First on that list are the Rockwood Rams who managed to pull a win away from Grace and had beaten Coalfield a week prior. How does Wartburgs chances stack up after having a poor offense against Coalfield. I see Wartburg clearing their minds and getting back into their groove and putting that loss behind them. Its not about being undefeated its about winning your district games. I see another close one for Wartburg but i got the Rams 24-12. Predictions?

The Rockwood Rams is the little league program.....and although our cutters are pretty darn good......i doubt they can hang with Wartburg Central..... :roflol:

Now for the RHS Tigers.....the discouraging news is we lost our best O-lineman early in the Grace game and not sure if he will be back by Friday.....the encouraging news is the rest of the line stepped up and we beat Grace without him

Wartburg has a fine team this year.....so does Rockwood.....this one could go down to the wire with whoever controls the 4th qtr. winning

The TIGERS! showed Friday they can defend the pass should be a good game with the Tigers winning

WB 14

RW 27

When was the last time WB beat RW?

1999.....Wartburg 20.....Rockwood 14......Rockwood went 1-9 that year......had to look it up......however i do remember when this years Sr.'s were in 8th grade, Wartburg did beat Rockwood in the MS playoffs.....this should be a good game

1999.....Wartburg 20.....Rockwood 14......Rockwood went 1-9 that year......had to look it up......however i do remember when this years Sr.'s were in 8th grade, Wartburg did beat Rockwood in the MS playoffs.....this should be a good game

I would like to see this one should be a great game,good luck both teams.

they also wasnt coached well. Rockwood by 21 ! I think the tigers come out the first half and score 14 ! and hold Wartburg back. 2nd half the tigers are in such good shape that they'll blow them away GO TIGERS !! Im feeling farther than the state semis this year !!

they also wasnt coached well. Rockwood by 21 ! I think the tigers come out the first half and score 14 ! and hold Wartburg back. 2nd half the tigers are in such good shape that they'll blow them away GO TIGERS !! Im feeling farther than the state semis this year !!

i dont think the middle school coach we had back then was much of a winner either.. and i think most people that have much to do about wartburg football will agree