Wartburg @ Rockwood

Nitro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That a way Wartburg. I knew this team would get back on track and come out hard and play. I loved how they proved me wrong and thats a good thing. Wartburg is the best team in their district idc what u say about coalfield we all know that game was a horrible played game and the jackets got the lucky end of it. Wartburg is tough i like that and to see them win out there last 4 games wont surprise me. prepare to see the bulldogs go far in the playoffs. and #35 is doing fine he has a broke femur and went thru surgery and is doing fine

#15 has better numbers than wartburgs qb. keep telling yourself wartburg played bad it will work for this game to.

A team is never as bad as the worst game they play and never as good as the best one they play Wartburg is a good team we have seen there worst against Coalfield and there best was against Harriman don't forget Wartburgs starting tailback never seen the feild last night great win boys keep your heads out of the clouds keep them on ground level and good things will happen

i think this is the only game that wartburg scheduled that is aginst a team in there same class double a. the puppys played midway harriman and montrey all three single a teams. whats a weak schedule. they have only played 2 teams with win record and got beat once already.

Harriman's not weak just wasn't ready. I hope you have to play em in the Playoffs and they beat you by a good 50

i think this is the only game that wartburg scheduled that is aginst a team in there same class double a. the puppys played midway harriman and montrey all three single a teams. whats a weak schedule. they have only played 2 teams with win record and got beat once already.

Get off your first cousins computer and get a life. And title town? Really I saw that on one of your other posts. Please tell me when you won a championship

Edited by bigfan13