Fairview host Giles County

antsINdaPANTS

Well ladies and Gentleman, this Middle School Coach has again taken his team to another level. Where are all the folks at that were making stupid statements about this Coach last year? I am thrilled to see such success. Keep up the good work Yellowjackets and I hope they find another Victory this week, Giles is very good and capable of beating anybody, this will be a great game. I will definetly be in the stands for this one.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles county is still finding itself. Having 10 back this past week really helped the passing game which really helped the running game. Giles will have to control the turnovers like they did this past week. If they can do that they will give the yellowjackets all they want.

Edited by likearock

got in early saturday morning. went through lewis county to pick up some players for next friday night at fairview

:thumb: Good move there. But, I reckon that tips our hand to Fairview though. Looks like Giles plans to run the ball. Them LC players would know how to pound the rock for sure since they haven't discovered the forward pass yet. :roflolk:

:thumb: Good move there. But, I reckon that tips our hand to Fairview though. Looks like Giles plans to run the ball. Them LC players would know how to pound the rock for sure since they haven't discovered the forward pass yet. :roflolk:

:thumb: Since Fairview has played NO teams with a winning record; on paper it looks as if Giles has had the tougher schedule. I am sure Giles will be at full strenght when they travel to Yellow Jacket country and will need everyone to slow down the Fairview Buzz.This will be a good test for both teams and the Bobcats can not afford to lose another district game if they are planning to be in the top 2. :thumb:

:thumb: Since Fairview has played NO teams with a winning record; on paper it looks as if Giles has had the tougher schedule. I am sure Giles will be at full strenght when they travel to Yellow Jacket country and will need everyone to slow down the Fairview Buzz.This will be a good test for both teams and the Bobcats can not afford to lose another district game if they are planning to be in the top 2. :thumb:

Well being in the top two is definitely in the plan. Giles made some adjustments in the line play and they worked out well friday night. Can't help but think we might see a few more tweaks to the system as the value of every game increases now.

This is going to be the game that shows who is for real.....Pretender or Contender. Fairview has two tough games in a row.....Giles and Page...after that looks to be 2 wins. Hard game to pick. Have to give edge to Fairview ...just because of home. Not sure which Giles team is going to show up. Giles diffently has played the tougher schedule. Giles could pull this out so fairview better have their "A+" game. Good luck to both. After last years Giles team (which was special) hard to compare these two fairly. I think Giles has the talent (young) but with so many blow outs last year, alot of the players received valuable experience. If I was having to bet $$$ on this game I would just pass.......to close. Good luck to both teams, winner takes a big step towards the District lead.

This is going to be the game that shows who is for real.....Pretender or Contender. Fairview has two tough games in a row.....Giles and Page...after that looks to be 2 wins. Hard game to pick. Have to give edge to Fairview ...just because of home. Not sure which Giles team is going to show up. Giles diffently has played the tougher schedule. Giles could pull this out so fairview better have their "A+" game. Good luck to both. After last years Giles team (which was special) hard to compare these two fairly. I think Giles has the talent (young) but with so many blow outs last year, alot of the players received valuable experience. If I was having to bet $$$ on this game I would just pass.......to close. Good luck to both teams, winner takes a big step towards the District lead.

:thumb: The only way either of these teams have a shot at the district lead is if Page loses a game which I believe if they stay healthy they will win out. No one can match their speed and the freshman QB is getting better each game.:thumb: