Fairview host Giles County

antsINdaPANTS

Even though they came out on the short end,Farview proved they are a good football team.They can beat Page and almost got the "mighty bobcats"

your're right,fairview has got a real good football team,good atheletes.tough in the trenches.they have a great shot at beating page,but they'll have to stop the run.jackets seem to be "coached up" well.goodluck next week!go bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

page will win by two touchdowns

Agreed. Page s outside run game will match up perfectly against Fairview. Back to last nights game. What an awesome play by 16 on the sideline after the catch. That fairview defensive man has probably pushed hundreds of players out of bounds like that. If you want 16 down you best put a shoulder pad on him

Cinderella story over. As expected, Giles overcomes. GL the rest of the season fairview. Maybe you can come to Camden for a visit this year. We would LOVE to have you!

Camden would post something like this. Camden has a good ball team this year, but someone is forgetting when fairview came to Camden two years ago when Camden was very highly ranked, but Fairview brought a good butt kicking to them. People underestimate Fairview every single year. That same year people though CPA would demolish Fairview in the second round, and Fairview loses by 7, when everyone expected it to be a 40 point blow out. Oh well, this year's team will handle business just like every other yellowjacket team has done. Keep hating, but when Fairview upsets you in the playoffs don't say I didn't tell you so. :D

I am a Page/Williamson co fan.....and although this result may not be a surprise......this Camden chicken lilly comes on here AFTER Fairview gets beat for the first time.....typical West Tn cowardly crap.....play a real schedule moron and take some lumps like Fairview has to in this district....otherwise ...stay home and play all those cream puffs.

Actually, I came over here and made a post before Fairview got beat. Then I made a comment on them after they played someone with a winning record. Fairview had the 101st ranked schedule in AA football with only 5 teams with an easier schedule. Secondly, the record of opponents that Fairview "WON" the game was 7-28. The record of Camden's opponents is 27-21 so I guess they have a little harder schedule than the Jackets. Your "district" is one of the weakest in the state so don't go talking about districts. Camden didn't pick the district with all these weak middle tn teams, it was thrust upon us. We would much rather be playing the other good teams in west TN. Who in your district is good? Giles....Page....trust me when I say this, if they played on a neutral field, Camden would be a 14 pt favorite against either team and would probably cover...easily. We play the some of the best in West Tennesee in our non district. Who does Fairview play?????? NOBODY

Edited by matt_8777

Actually, I came over here and made a post before Fairview got beat. Then I made a comment on them after they played someone with a winning record. Fairview had the 101st ranked schedule in AA football with only 5 teams with an easier schedule. Secondly, the record of opponents that Fairview "WON" the game was 7-28. The record of Camden's opponents is 27-21 so I guess they have a little harder schedule than the Jackets. Your "district" is one of the weakest in the state so don't go talking about districts. Camden didn't pick the district with all these weak middle tn teams, it was thrust upon us. We would much rather be playing the other good teams in west TN. Who in your district is good? Giles....Page....trust me when I say this, if they played on a neutral field, Camden would be a 14 pt favorite against either team and would probably cover...easily. We play the some of the best in West Tennesee in our non district. Who does Fairview play?????? NOBODY

Spoken like an absolute buffoon.....first of all....the best in west TN beat middle TN????....excuse me while I get up off the floor laughing.....saying you can beat all the 4a schools over here...by 14 pts????....trust me when I say this......even in a down year in this region.....Camden couldn't stand the weekly beat down.......west TN???? what have they done lately....there are more "cupcakes" out west than anywhere in the state.

Page and Giles County would beat Camden like a rented mule.

Edited by cornerback10

I'm here boys don't worry haha just keeping quiet, reading posts and enjoying those Bobcat victorys. So who else thinks Fred needs to get the ball more?

There you are. As you well know OC probably has a bunch more quirks that haven't been utilized yet. All in time. One game at a time. Fred will shine. When its on the line. :shock:

I'm here boys don't worry haha just keeping quiet, reading posts and enjoying those Bobcat victorys. So who else thinks Fred needs to get the ball more?

Just watching?......I figured you had found an ultra hot girlfriend..Oh well football should come first anyways. Fred had some big catches last year and a huge one friday night.....Anytime we can get him on most any defensive back he is going to own them like he did friday night. I know the bobcat offense is not well known for utilizing the tight end in the passing game but with our young passing game it could be a great help.