Cane Ridge v. Hillsboro

eers

Cane Ridge v. Hillsboro  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who win?

• Cane Ridge
    • Hillsboro

After winning the last two weeks, it appears that Cane Ridge may have turned the corner. I know it's only two games, but it appears they are playing pretty well and that the staff has them going in the right direction.

Hillsboro, coming off of their fourth straight loss, appears to be an up and down team that is currently struggling.

Thoughts on this one?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After winning the last two weeks, it appears that Cane Ridge may have turned the corner. I know it's only two games, but it appears they are playing pretty well and that the staff has them going in the right direction.

Hillsboro, coming off of their fourth straight loss, appears to be an up and down team that is currently struggling.

Thoughts on this one?

Hillsboro is struggling but they do have some talent. CR has won last two, a last minute game winning pass against DA and a win over HL who was without ten players and was struggling to win a game themselves. I dont think that is saying much. Either way this is going to be one ugly game. Flip a coin.

While Hillsboro is not a private with only about 200 students to pull a team from or a team that suddenly lost 10 of it starters, they 'should' win this one over Cane Ridge. Whether or not their HC can come up with a plan to do it though is anybodies guess. <_<

I guess I'm leaning toward the HC not coming up with a plan! I'm picking Cane Ridge in a close one.

Dont need to say much. The only team that can be us right now is ourselves. we keep our composure and we will be fine the rest of the year. Got a great chance to go 6-4 and into the playoffs. By the way I made a stament a few weeks ago about a fire. Well no one has but it out yet and dont plan on it being put out this year or the next years to come. Go Ravens!

Dont need to say much. The only team that can be us right now is ourselves. we keep our composure and we will be fine the rest of the year. Got a great chance to go 6-4 and into the playoffs. By the way I made a stament a few weeks ago about a fire. Well no one has but it out yet and dont plan on it being put out this year or the next years to come. Go Ravens!

Confidence from the staff! That's where it all starts. Where there it spreads like "fire" to the players, student body, community...

Plenty of subplots for this game. Starting QB for the Ravens is a former Burro with a State Championship ring. Both Head Coaches worked together for 1 year at Hunters Lane. Several current Burros live in the Antioch area and have many friends on the Cane Ridge team. Similar records with this game being critical for both team's playoff hopes.

Cane Ridge won't go 6-4 and make the playoffs. They still have to play Overton, which will give them 3 region losses, and according to the playoff format to automatically qualify, you have to finish as one of the top two in your region. Wellll, seeing that they lost to McGavock and Antioch, they can not finish higher than them based on head to head. Also, according to the TSSAA website, a 5-5 record won't cut it as a wildcard due to other teams around the state having better records against 5A and 6A school. Maybe next year.

Cane Ridge won't go 6-4 and make the playoffs. They still have to play Overton, which will give them 3 region losses, and according to the playoff format to automatically qualify, you have to finish as one of the top two in your region. Wellll, seeing that they lost to McGavock and Antioch, they can not finish higher than them based on head to head. Also, according to the TSSAA website, a 5-5 record won't cut it as a wildcard due to other teams around the state having better records against 5A and 6A school. Maybe next year.

There's a lot of football left in this year and the weirdest thing, that football just doesn't seem to bounce straight! CR can actually make the playoffs as an automatic, I'm not saying they will, but they can. Good things happen when teams believe!