District 4AAA

bballdad4lyfe

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 4 AAA Observations

•  
  • The District goes through Maryville and the returning player of the year Torie Vaught (a belmont commitment)
  • 2nd - 4th is some combination of Farragut, Lenoir City, West, and William Blount.
  • West has an unknown coach and has added some size alongside Patterson
  • Lenoir City has some good young players and a new coach.
  • Farragut has a really strong Sophomore and Freshman class.
  • Heritage and Bearden will be WAY down
  • Catholic will be worse than last year

Just some observations from summer camp and Pre-Season rumors

I watched some of these girls in the Fall League and saw some young talent as well as some familiar faces. Bearden's McClaughlin, LC Powers, Catholic's Andre. But I noticed some new talent, Beardem has a freshman point guard that can be a force and Farragut had a shooting guard that can light it up.

What players should we watch for?

Edited by bballdad4lyfe

I watched some of these girls in the Fall League and saw some young talent as well as some familiar faces. Bearden's McClaughlin, LC Powers, Catholic's Andre. But I noticed some new talent, Beardem has a freshman point guard that can be a force and Farragut had a shooting guard that can light it up.

What players should we watch for?

The Andre girl from catholic has transfered to some private school out of state or something. I didn't notice much from Bearden besides McClaughlin they are really going to struggle.

Tatum Burstrum at William Blount is really good too.

I don't know much about the District outside of Knoxville beside that Maryville is loaded.

I think Lenoir City will be the sleeper team. Shannon Parks and Powers can both play and shoot, Robinson is pretty tall and will help inside. Hopefully the girls can play like a team, I have heard some really good things.

The Andre girl from catholic has transfered to some private school out of state or something. I didn't notice much from Bearden besides McClaughlin they are really going to struggle.

Tatum Burstrum at William Blount is really good too.

Bianca Andre transfered to a prep school in West Virigina, and Kat Holland transfered to Farragut. It will be a tough year for the Lady Irish. The Conaty twins, Erin McKinney and Caroline Williamson will have to step up their game. On a side note the future looks bright for the Irish. They will have some talented 8th graders coming in next year.

Edited by QSouth89

Bianca Andre transfered to a prep school in West Virigina, and Kat Holland transfered to Farragut. It will be a tough year for the Lady Irish. The Conaty twins, Erin McKinney and Caroline Williamson will have to step up their game. On a side note the future looks bright for the Irish. They will have some talented 8th graders coming in next year.

I guess that awesome recruiting class from last year hasn't panned out very well

• 1 month later...

District 4 AAA Observations

•  
  • The District goes through Maryville and the returning player of the year Torie Vaught (a belmont commitment)
  • 2nd - 4th is some combination of Farragut, Lenoir City, West, and William Blount.
  • West has an unknown coach and has added some size alongside Patterson
  • Lenoir City has some good young players and a new coach.
  • Farragut has a really strong Sophomore and Freshman class.
  • Heritage and Bearden will be WAY down
  • Catholic will be worse than last year

Just some observations from summer camp and Pre-Season rumors

Its why you play the game you never know until its played