Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

thats true but it does seem like you guys are always against us. say we r in the playoffs and waynesbor played someone like jo burns or sp. i would want wc to win im for pc though

I am always for cwood and pc when they are playing other teams besides us. And as for last night I thought cwood would win at home. Did not really matter to me who won other than I would like for pc to be undefeated in the region when the cats roll into town to face you. Good job on the win!

i think he was if not hes a junior but he was good and so was 21. 21 got ejected for throwing a punch at one of pcs players

Blake Caperton is his name, I believe he is a senior. He was kinda

slow developing physically so this is really the first year he had

gotten to play much. Def a Great player no doubt. There are actually

three capertons that start for Collinwood. #30 Nick who plays linebacker

and hes just as fast as Blake but smaller. And #68 Nick the big kid

who plays right tackle on offense. Nick is a junior and and Austin

is a freshman. All three are darn good players

Collinwood is a very quick and skilled team with good coaching, they played a good game an will give Waynesboro all they want. They should be proud of what they have accomplished in a very strong district. I am though disappointed in the fans for Cwood for giving up on their team at the end of the game. After the last touchdown by PC they were leaving in droves, personnally I would have been on the field with them after the game cheering telling them that they played a heck of a game and we will see PC again in the playoffs. The line of cars leaving the game looked like I-65 at quitting time. Great job Cwood football team on heck of a game.

Collinwood is a very quick and skilled team with good coaching, they played a good game an will give Waynesboro all they want. They should be proud of what they have accomplished in a very strong district. I am though disappointed in the fans for Cwood for giving up on their team at the end of the game. After the last touchdown by PC they were leaving in droves, personnally I would have been on the field with them after the game cheering telling them that they played a heck of a game and we will see PC again in the playoffs. The line of cars leaving the game looked like I-65 at quitting time. Great job Cwood football team on heck of a game.

I agree with you . PC didnt bring many people but at least everyone was standing and cheering for their team in the 4th qtr. I was ashamed of the fans last night . It didnt seem like the fans of old cheering for our kids. I dont know what the problem was.Hats off to PC on the win. Thats what .... 2 years in a row ... i would of never dreamed it :thumb: GO TROJANS