Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

Yea worst offical crew calling for the home team, lucky were good enough to beat CW and the refs ;)

Hey now...I was there at the game it was a pretty even calling game. The refs were pretty picky and was strange on what they called sometimes but pretty even. PC didn't show me that they were the great team that some ppl say they are...C'wood should have won that game if it wasn't for that interception. Anyway, good game by both teams very good all the way to the end. Good job on the win PC.

Hey now...I was there at the game it was a pretty even calling game. The refs were pretty picky and was strange on what they called sometimes but pretty even. PC didn't show me that they were the great team that some ppl say they are...C'wood should have won that game if it wasn't for that interception. Anyway, good game by both teams very good all the way to the end. Good job on the win PC.

refs must have been horrible, both teams complaining.

Hey wildcatalumni, what did pc look like to you in person, talked to some more folks that left the wc game in the second qtr and went to cwood and they were not impressed.

Their offense is pretty good and Tucker and Mercer are good athletes, but it seemed to me that they relied to much on them. They run alot of QB option. Their D didn't impress me much. The secondary better step it up or Rice is gonna have a field day and if they had trouble stoppin the speed sweep from C'wood. Than their gonna struggle against the stretch plays and miss direction we run, but over all not to impressed with the way they have been talked up.

More like a normal kick. Might've been an accident. Horrible play calling by cwood in the 4th.

congratulations PC...this was a really hard fought and exiciting game. Tucker is

the real deal. I have to agree the officiating was pretty weak all night. The

worst by far I've seen this year. They hammered Pc in the first half then buried

Collinwood with personal foul calls in the second half.

Absolutely no reason for the Trojans to get down, they're getting better by

leaps and bounds every game. Just continue working for the next three weeks

and there will be some great opportunites in the playoffs for real!

My only complaint is WHERE IS ZACK EVANS ON OFFENSE??? He is Collinwood's best

and fastest player and got nearly no touches on offense. We really need his

speed on the sweeps. I'm guessing he is banged up a little?

Their offense is pretty good and Tucker and Mercer are good athletes, but it seemed to me that they relied to much on them. They run alot of QB option. Their D didn't impress me much. The secondary better step it up or Rice is gonna have a field day and if they had trouble stoppin the speed sweep from C'wood. Than their gonna struggle against the stretch plays and miss direction we run, but over all not to impressed with the way they have been talked up.

I'm sorry I don't the idea that PC isn't a very good team. Tucker is bigger and stronger

and impressed me with his effort despite taking some truly hard hits. Mercer is running

deeper routes and does a good job with his cuts and catching the ball. Rhodes gives

them another nice deep option at receiver. Their defense is a little better than last

year but other than Mercer they don't look very fast in the secondary. Blake Caperton

outrun their backs all night. Overall they are a good team, definitely outstanding on

offense.

If it hadnt been for that interception ??? We were up a td when we got the int. If you want to play what if , well what if my aunt Sharon had a big set of gonans?She would be my uncle Steve instead of my aunt Sharon.

If it hadnt been for that interception ??? We were up a td when we got the int. If you want to play what if , well what if my aunt Sharon had a big set of gonans?She would be my uncle Steve instead of my aunt Sharon.

well, I gotta agree that some of our play calling was a bit odd. The screen pass

was the play spawned from some dark evil place and Collinwood tried some weird play

action bootleg play four times and every single time PC blew it up for a sack. Hey,

if it doesn't work a couple of times...trash it!!!!!!!