Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

Has someone fell off the wagon and bumped their head? I'm sorry, call me an idiot, in your opinion or not snd I will slap my knowledge all over you... better yet I might do it this time.

Who has more yards?

Who has A better passing rating?

Who has more Touchdowns?

Who has more completions?

As I say this, Superman himself walks into the limelight smiles, then says, "Here is my hero Jacob Tucker."

Also, you kicked my groin area with the Lewis County comment, but there for a few years, I think we had the Wildcats in the litter boxes with their pants down. Those years will be here again soon, till then. Praise Tyler, I know he is a great QB, he will definitely show his stuff at the next level. Just remember, those days are coming back. Enjoy it while you can, till then, Worry about those Vikings!

i was curious to know if Rice has played in as many quarters as Tucker... Coach Rice is known to pull starters pretty early when the game is in hand. i would think tucker has had more playing time to build stats.

both are great qbs in my opinion btw.

i was curious to know if Rice has played in as many quarters as Tucker... Coach Rice is known to pull starters pretty early when the game is in hand. i would think tucker has had more playing time to build stats.

I don't know about that, You might be right. I have begun to lose interest on the Topic. Next week will be the deciding factor. Who plays better in big games, who can overcome some mistakes, and who has a better supporting cast will all be answered next week around 7:00 pm

Good Luck to both teams tonight. Hopefully this game will be as good as expected, lets just hope the Vikings and Trojans come out injury free.

I'm all about winning the game and that's what WC has been doing. I would say PC has been building stats for Tucker because some of those teams (that both teams have played) are horrible. Rice never threw a pass the second half last week against Loretto and only played about 3 plays after the half.

• Upvote 1

I'm all about winning the game and that's what WC has been doing. I would say PC has been building stats for Tucker because some of those teams (that both teams have played) are horrible. Rice never threw a pass the second half last week against Loretto and only played about 3 plays after the half.

coach rice has never kept starters in to build stats as far as I know rice usually only plays a half if we are up big
  • Upvote 1

IM GONNA GO POSTAL IF I HAVE TO ENDURE ONE MORE "IMO" ABOUT RICE/TUCKER!

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU-STICK TO THE TOPIC. I HOPE THEY CROWN BOTH OF THEM MISS AMERICA, EARLY WINNERS OF THE HEISMAN, AND SIGN EM TO THE NFL STRAIGHT OUTTA HIGH SCHOOL. BUT PLEASE START A NEW THREAD WHERE PC AND WC CAN GO TO POST ON THIS EXCLUSIVELY.

WE COULD CALL IT "IF YOU DONT GIVE A RATS SOUTH SIDE IF TUCKER IS BETTER THAN RICE THEN DONT READ THIS THREAD" :bored:

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU-STICK TO THE TOPIC. I HOPE THEY CROWN BOTH OF THEM MISS AMERICA, EARLY WINNERS OF THE HEISMAN, AND SIGN EM TO THE NFL STRAIGHT OUTTA HIGH SCHOOL. BUT PLEASE START A NEW THREAD WHERE PC AND WC CAN GO TO POST ON THIS EXCLUSIVELY.

WE COULD CALL IT "IF YOU DONT GIVE A RATS SOUTH SIDE IF TUCKER IS BETTER THAN RICE THEN DONT READ THIS THREAD" :bored:

Sorry greenblood didn't mean to upset you and make a post about RICE or TUCKER on your thread. Sometimes when you're just reading threw all of these post you forget which one you're in. I'll try not to offend you anymore or take your space since you post so much. By the way good luck tonight and good luck stopping TUCKER.

Edited by WCHSGRAD

It's almost as unbearable as people who write in CAPS EVERY TIME THEY WANT TO MAKE A POINT!