Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

unless there is alot of stepping up done wc and pc are both looking at some down years, i watched both of there middle school teams play and it aint looking good so i guess we had all better enjoy it while we can because after next year its gonna get tough for both teams.

The young Trojans are looking awesome ! I dont think the JV lost a game .We should be SOLID the next 3 or 4 years .Some great players comming up and some saying they were going to play next year also. :thumb: Well if tomorrow night is like this evening ... WHAT A NIGHT FOR FOOTBALL !!!!!! PC have a safe trip over . Im going to say Trojans 34 PC 20 GO TROJANS

How do you figure we kicked yall tail and yall beat them???? How did you come to this conclusion?

maybe he's looking at more recent games like when Pc was tied with CA at

the half and Collinwood was up 34 to nothing on Ca before working the bench into the

game about midway the second quarter? Comparing games has a lot of pitfalls

when you are talking about good teams because matchups mean so much

Edited by murderBYzeN

maybe he's looking at more recent games like when Pc was tied with CA at

the half and Collinwood was up 34 to nothing on Ca before working the bench into the

game about midway the second quarter? Comparing games has a lot of pitfalls

when you are talking about good teams because matchups mean so much

More recent 2nd half of the CA game where we out scored them 30 to 6 (with 2 tds called back) but I am just saying. Blocker: Who is your leader? Do yall follow him?

Just looked at the Tennessean of the day and it was predicted in there that PC would beat Collinwood 37-30....seems like a good score to me, i may just believe that score and make that my prediction...They have made a correct choice most of the time, i think their percentage is .804

Yeah, they predicted Collinwood would lose to Hohenwald, Columbia Academy

and Adamsville