Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

Really.... Tyler Rice isn't the next coming of Brett Favre..... Does that strike a nerve?

Well, if it doesn't, this will....

Jacob Tucker is a better Quarterback than Tyler Rice.

Now, with that Being said, this entire thread will now turn into yet another Tyler vs. Jacob thread. Just because someone cannot be better than your beloved Wildcats. Every team and town has good players it's just that most Wayne County fans become defensive if theirs isn't considered the very best. Not an opinion, just look at every Perry County thread, or Wayne County for that matter.

Truth is, Tyler is a better pocket QB, Jacob is the better Football Player

Doesn't strike a nerve at all.

Good try though.

Really.... Tyler Rice isn't the next coming of Brett Favre..... Does that strike a nerve?

Well, if it doesn't, this will....

Jacob Tucker is a better Quarterback than Tyler Rice.

Now, with that Being said, this entire thread will now turn into yet another Tyler vs. Jacob thread. Just because someone cannot be better than your beloved Wildcats. Every team and town has good players it's just that most Wayne County fans become defensive if theirs isn't considered the very best. Not an opinion, just look at every Perry County thread, or Wayne County for that matter.

Truth is, Tyler is a better pocket QB, Jacob is the better Football Player

i'll disagree. tucker may be a better athlete but not a better qb in general. that'd be like saying michael vick is a qb than peyton manning because he is capable of running and peyton isn't.

i'll disagree. tucker may be a better athlete but not a better qb in general. that'd be like saying michael vick is a qb than peyton manning because he is capable of running and peyton isn't.

I think you took it wrong...I believe he was saying that Tucker is a better ALL around football player, Tucker scores the TDs, kicks the PAT, then goes out and kicks the ball on kickoff, and then plays on Defense...What a stud! Kids got heart.. (Not taking anything from Rice, bc he is a baller)

Edited by NinaAndPinta

PC moved up 1 spot in Tennessean to #6 in top 10. PC has several good WRs everybody knows Mercer. Grimes who is quietly having a big season around 400 yds and 8 tds and 100yds on the ground. Dill 3 tds in last 2 games with this being his first year ever to play. Dill is just figuring this game out. Rhodes with heght and speed of big time WRs has come up big but has been out due to illness but is back to 100%. Hill who has seen limited time but can be very effective. Then you have Watkins with smarts and skills to hurt you if he is left uncovered. So Tucker has lots of targets.

Not sure it's Dill's first year ever, I think he played Jr Pro some. It is his first year of high school, which is very different. He's doing a great job, though. :thumb: