Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

i am not making a score prediction just yet but i say that PC probably has the edge as far as athletes go... but the coaching edge goes to collinwood by far. i think they will have an excellent game plan to beat PC, but players have to execute and PC may make that difficult.

should be a great game.

Coaching edge??? Do you know anything about the PC coaching staff? What im getting out of what you said is if collinwood dont win its because their players couldnt excute the coaches game plan? Well I think that would make it a bad game plan....

More Speed, Better Coaches, and Home Field advantage...... Man, the Vikings shouldn't even get off the bus.

I think a lot of teams are shocked to see the amount of improvement at Perry County in the last 3 years. This causes doubt and a little bit of down talk of some coaches.

I think their going to pull it out of the hat this week.

Also......

Something to ponder, if Perry County beat Mt.Pleasant with less coaching, and less speed than Collinwood. What gave them that win, and a sound win at that. Mt. Pleasant was VERY talented to me, and they had strength and size.

I heard Collinwood was hosed against MTP, but the game was at Collinwood..... What happend?

I laughed

ME TOO...lol, idk about this one but im prolly gonna head on down south and check it out. Collinwood is never all that big up front, but just like everyone else has said their coaches are really good at using what they got, heard alot about both teams and havent seen either play so pretty excited about seeing this one. I cant make a prediction cause like I said havent seen either team play, but with it being at cwood and the fact that cwood has been very mediocre the last few years, compared to other cwood teams in the past, you know collinwood wants back on top. Yes, I know that PC is hungry for their first region championship also, but Im giving the edge to cwood, BUT im kinda hoping that PC wins cause it will make next weeks game with WC more interesting, assuming WC wins this week....all in all im just torn all around about this game lol. Good Luck to both teams.

Coaching edge??? Do you know anything about the PC coaching staff? What im getting out of what you said is if collinwood dont win its because their players couldnt excute the coaches game plan? Well I think that would make it a bad game plan....

as a matter of fact i know the staff of both teams... i think you are taking offense for no reason. i didnt say anything bad of the PC coaching staff. they are doing a great job. but there is a whole lot of coaching experience on the collinwood staff... Statom and winburn have a lot of years between them compared to the 3 or 4 years of experience on the PC side... therefore i give them the edge, :thumb:

in high school football, especially in 1A, the best coaches dont always win. a great game plan means nothing if you dont have talent or if there are turnovers, flags, bad calls, bad weather, injuries. just to name a few things that can mess up a great game plan. doesnt mean it wasnt a good plan.

sorry for your confusion.

More Speed, Better Coaches, and Home Field advantage...... Man, the Vikings shouldn't even get off the bus.

I think a lot of teams are shocked to see the amount of improvement at Perry County in the last 3 years. This causes doubt and a little bit of down talk of some coaches.

I think their going to pull it out of the hat this week.

Also......

Something to ponder, if Perry County beat Mt.Pleasant with less coaching, and less speed than Collinwood. What gave them that win, and a sound win at that. Mt. Pleasant was VERY talented to me, and they had strength and size.

I heard Collinwood was hosed against MTP, but the game was at Collinwood..... What happend?

seems like the speed advantage goes to Perry County. i think home field and coaching will help collinwood out a little but they are still the underdog in this matchup.

Edited by big D

seems like the speed advantage goes to Perry County. i think home field and coaching will help collinwood out a little but they are still the underdog in this matchup.

Really, it seems pretty even, or even a little bit of a upside to the Trojans here on Coach T.

Both these teams have been playing an underdog role all year. Even playing the part of spoiler to some teams. This game will be exciting, close, and vital to the Region Championship. I would just hate to miss this game if I were a Fan of High School Football.

Tucker plays his best games when the team is on his shoulders, The Dray Mercer helped pull the Vikings out of the upset last week, and even won the game soundly in the second half. Adversity seems to be these two's best friend. I like the upset to go to the Vikings fellow CoachT'ers

Really, it seems pretty even, or even a little bit of a upside to the Trojans here on Coach T.

Both these teams have been playing an underdog role all year. Even playing the part of spoiler to some teams. This game will be exciting, close, and vital to the Region Championship. I would just hate to miss this game if I were a Fan of High School Football.

Tucker plays his best games when the team is on his shoulders, The Dray Mercer helped pull the Vikings out of the upset last week, and even won the game soundly in the second half. Adversity seems to be these two's best friend. I like the upset to go to the Vikings fellow CoachT'ers

:thumb: VIKINGS!!!!! :ph34r: