Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

i like cwood to win i dont think they are a sleeper i think they just havent made as much noise on these posts and i general cwood has the better team and coaches

I think the Vikings win but, if we have the penalties we had last night and we don't sure up the tackling it will be a long night @ the Wood!!!!!!

Edited by Odin

I think the Vikings win but, if we have the penalties we had last night and we don't sure up the tackling it will be a long night @ the Wood!!!!!!

Yeah you better tackle these guys, I haven't seen them play, but all I know is year in and year out, they have the fastest team in the region.

upset upset upset....Collinwood takes this one.

I know Monkey you caught us on a bad night last night. We played as bad as we could, the 3 tds called back didnt help ethier. PC got to work 2nd half . I dont blame you for picking CW cause you have only seen one of our worst games. If we play like we did last night, next week well your right. It will be a good game.

I know Monkey you caught us on a bad night last night. We played as bad as we could, the 3 tds called back didnt help ethier. PC got to work 2nd half . I dont blame you for picking CW cause you have only seen one of our worst games. If we play like we did last night, next week well your right. It will be a good game.

i actually didn't get to come back for the game. so i know nothing about it. i just saw the final score. i just think collinwood matches up well to yall. lots and lots of speed on the field so its one of those i feel like could go either way, ya know? so im just picking the upset! i very well may be wrong, but hey, someones gotta go out on the limb!