Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

I've been called crazy for saying this already but I still think this is a match up of the two best teams in the region and the winner of this game will have the upper hand in the hunt for a region championship without a doubt. I didn't see Pc's last game against Ca but I have heard it was a lackluster first half for the vikings followed by them deciding to show up in the 2nd half. They won't be able to do that against the Trojans or they will be going home with a painful loss. C'wood has a good team with plenty of athletes and some of the top coaches in the region. I expect C'wood to come out and try to smack Pc in the mouth and run all over Pc. Pc is hungry for their first region title so I don't see motivation being a problem and they know how important this game is so I don't see them looking ahead to next week. They will need to play inspired on both sides of the ball for 4 quarters but in the end Pc will be to fast and to aggressive for c'wood. Just to many weapons on that offense to shut them down for a whole game while their D is certainly good enough to get a handful of stops. Great football game but Pc pulls it out in the end by 14.

I've been called crazy for saying this already but I still think this is a match up of the two best teams in the region and the winner of this game will have the upper hand in the hunt for a region championship without a doubt. I didn't see Pc's last game against Ca but I have heard it was a lackluster first half for the vikings followed by them deciding to show up in the 2nd half. They won't be able to do that against the Trojans or they will be going home with a painful loss. C'wood has a good team with plenty of athletes and some of the top coaches in the region. I expect C'wood to come out and try to smack Pc in the mouth and run all over Pc. Pc is hungry for their first region title so I don't see motivation being a problem and they know how important this game is so I don't see them looking ahead to next week. They will need to play inspired on both sides of the ball for 4 quarters but in the end Pc will be to fast and to aggressive for c'wood. Just to many weapons on that offense to shut them down for a whole game while their D is certainly good enough to get a handful of stops. Great football game but Pc pulls it out in the end by 14.

You think these are the 2 best teams in the region?

You think these are the 2 best teams in the region?

Well I pretty much go to the best region game of the week on Friday night. I have saw both Wc and c'wood play and on the friday nights that I have saw these teams c'wood has looked like the better football team. I know everyone disagrees with me but c'wood just looked more disciplined and more physical in the games I have seen. From what I have seen as of today Pc is the best team in the region, they are fast, physical, and loaded on both sides of the ball. Come playoff time Wc will be ready and Pc and Wc are going to be hard to knock out.

Well I pretty much go to the best region game of the week on Friday night. I have saw both Wc and c'wood play and on the friday nights that I have saw these teams c'wood has looked like the better football team. I know everyone disagrees with me but c'wood just looked more disciplined and more physical in the games I have seen. From what I have seen as of today Pc is the best team in the region, they are fast, physical, and loaded on both sides of the ball. Come playoff time Wc will be ready and Pc and Wc are going to be hard to knock out.

Nothing wrong with you having an opinion of who's the best. Some people think Collinwood could win the whole region.

Nothing wrong with you having an opinion of who's the best. Some people think Collinwood could win the whole region.

Ranking the top 3 teams in this region is useless because they are all very good teams and it is going to be a fight to the finish. The first round of this dog fight starts friday night with Pc and c'wood followed by a couple weeks of heavy weight football.

Ranking the top 3 teams in this region is useless because they are all very good teams and it is going to be a fight to the finish. The first round of this dog fight starts friday night with Pc and c'wood followed by a couple weeks of heavy weight football.

If you think about it, it truthfully doesn't matter who gets 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. It depends on who makes it past through who in the playoffs, and that's what it's going to come down to, because more than likely at least 2 or maybe all 3 will see one of the other 2 again.

If you think about it, it truthfully doesn't matter who gets 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. It depends on who makes it past through who in the playoffs, and that's what it's going to come down to, because more than likely at least 2 or maybe all 3 will see one of the other 2 again.

We want the home feild, I know home feild doesnt matter. LOL at least thats what I was told on here. Perry Co. Wins Region 6 this year. Collinwood is next one game at a time!

We want the home feild, I know home feild doesnt matter. LOL at least thats what I was told on here. Perry Co. Wins Region 6 this year. Collinwood is next one game at a time!

Homefield matters in the playoffs.

Also, I'm ready for the playoffs. It gets old hearing Perry County is going to beat Wayne County or vice-versa.

Edited by jusboro