Batmans top 5 NET poll

BatmanDB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it this way and im counting who they play.#1=DB,#2=Boone,#3=SSOUTH,#4=GREENEVILLE,#5=HAMPTON.Boone lost to DB one of the top 6a Schools,GREENEVILLE has beat an OVERRATED TENNHIGH and a SSOUTH team that is coming on now.But they still play 2a teams and some that should be 1a so they should be running over them. :thumb:

By the looks of it,Dobyns-Bennett may once again be in line for the NUMBER 1 curse.Maryville is just not as good as well,{Maryville} right now and the teams playing very hard games are beating each other while we play teams that offer nothing except a chance for injury to our key players.Greeneville is in the same boat but maybe a rubber raft version with that district.South and Boone are fairly even but it looks like the athletes at Knox West are playing up to their strenth right now.Hampton get's it's chance to shine in a real David vs Happy valley next week.Tough game for a real small school.

Edited by BatmanDB

By the looks of it,Dobyns-Bennett may once again be in line for the NUMBER 1 curse.Maryville is just not as good as well,{Maryville} right now and the teams playing very hard games are beating each other while we play teams that offer nothing except a chance for injury to our key players.Greeneville is in the same boat but maybe a rubber raft version with that district.South and Boone are fairly even but it looks like the athletes at Knox West are playing up to their strenth right now.Hampton get's it's chance to shin in a real David vs Happy valley next week.Tough game for a real small school.

Never be fooled by Maryville. They might not be hitting on all cyclinders right now but they will be in about three weeks. It never fails. And the close game with Farragut should of been expected. They are a much better team than when we played them in the first game. I really think Smyrna should be the #1 team at this point. Their only loss has been to a private school (Ensworth) #2 Maryville #3 Oakland #4 Dobyns Bennett

I see it this way and im counting who they play.#1=DB,#2=Boone,#3=SSOUTH,#4=GREENEVILLE,#5=HAMPTON.Boone lost to DB one of the top 6a Schools,GREENEVILLE has beat an OVERRATED TENNHIGH and a SSOUTH team that is coming on now.But they still play 2a teams and some that should be 1a so they should be running over them. :thumb:

You cant stand to see greeneville dominate can ya?

Who has Db played thats Really good? Farraguat isn't as good this year so no.SS was manhandled by the Devils and the SECOND STRING let SS score 13 before the game was over. Db Struggled against South. And Tn high. I agree aren't as good this year but Greeneville still throttled them 56-7. Db 41-14. Both Blowouts. Oh and ya You say South has gotten stronger right? Fyi my friend the Devils have too...You aren't an adult. Your still in Highschool. MY guess a sophemore that has never taken a snap in his life. You better hope that Db can get by the curse. Im thinkin they lose 2nd round....

It is great to hear everyone's opinion who are the best teams in East TN, but it don't matter a hill of beans who is the best against the other classes. What I would like to see is everybody in East TN. get behind the teams in our area who are playing in the playoffs and encourage them to bring home the title. These are teenage kids on every team and we should support them no matter what team they play on. So let's man up and swallow pride and pull for East Tennessee teams.

Edited by Booneman

Never be fooled by Maryville. They might not be hitting on all cyclinders right now but they will be in about three weeks. It never fails. And the close game with Farragut should of been expected. They are a much better team than when we played them in the first game. I really think Smyrna should be the #1 team at this point. Their only loss has been to a private school (Ensworth) #2 Maryville #3 Oakland #4 Dobyns Bennett

I'll agree with that about Maryville,that's why I said right now.I think any of the teams you put there could be very hard to beat,plus a couple more that will be in the mix state wide.We just need to beat the Mcminns of the world and go from there.Any team from this part of the state will run into a buzzsaw in the semi's and better be ready.I allways said that about Maryville if they joined us,but they got by the semi game well last year.

Who has Db played thats Really good? Farraguat isn't as good this year so no.SS was manhandled by the Devils and the SECOND STRING let SS score 13 before the game was over. Db Struggled against South. And Tn high. I agree aren't as good this year but Greeneville still throttled them 56-7. Db 41-14. Both Blowouts. Oh and ya You say South has gotten stronger right? Fyi my friend the Devils have too...You aren't an adult. Your still in Highschool. MY guess a sophemore that has never taken a snap in his life. You better hope that Db can get by the curse. Im thinkin they lose 2nd round....

Farragut is better than you think my friend. They just played Maryville to a 24-17 game and that speaks for itself.

I hope for the G-VILLE kids they can win STATE.But it want happen cause like D-B yall aint playing nobody.So when you meet up with a good team that test them ,they'll FALL.Just remeber what i said ,cause you will hear from me when they do :roflol: Dont come on here RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH cause your team has had a couple good yrs.D-B has been doing it alot longer little man.Im sorry if im not impressed with your BLOW out wins over the lil guys.You havent proved nothing yet.That TH win was all you had and what i seen from them now it dont amount to CRAP.heres one last compareson.We had over 350 yds in first half vs TH ,they had 17 yds and 1 yd rushing.we could have beat them alot worse but GC showed some class.Yall just trying to run the scores up on them lil schools so yall dont look weak,But yet if you were all that great why are the other teams scoring.WGREENE,NGREENE,CD,SGREENE are you joking me.You better go pick a fight with a HAMPTON fan,there more closer to your CLASS :roflol: Its going to be so funny when yall lose,and you talking about losing in the 2nd.what did yall get last yr.WOW a SILVER BALL{{{FIRST LOSER}}}}Watch out for GILES and i bet RED BANK would like to see yall again.And i hope they do cause pay back is sweet :roflolk: Later WANTABE D-B

Edited by werdb3