TCA vs Riverside

crazy_cowboy89

This is a huge game ,the winner will win the district championship and most likely have a bye in the first round the playoffs and host a couple of playoff games as well.

Riverside and TCA are both coming off disappointing losses this past week and are eager for this huge game. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by crazy_cowboy89

This is a huge game ,the winner will win the district championship and most likely have a bye in the first round the playoffs and host a couple of playoff games as well.

Riverside and TCA are both coming off disappointing losses this past week and are eager for this huge game. Good luck to both teams.

got Riverside in this one.

This game is going to be all about the battle at the line of scrimmage. Riverside has two outstanding running backs who operate out of what I call the shoe box offense. If the TCA defensive line can get penetration, that could blow up alot of the plays that Riverside runs. The Riverside offense is somewhat similar to what Union City runs except it's not based off the option in my opinion. Riverside won't beat you with the pass.

The questions I have about this game include, can TCA stop a very high octain running offense featuring Brice White and Jarett Scott of Riverside? Can Riverside contain the legs of Jabriel Washington and his receivers including Joey Hanson and Dylan Yates, who are two of the better receivers in 2A football in West Tennessee?

Whomever controls the line of scrimmage, has the advantage in T.O.P., and can score a defensive or special teams touchdown will have the upperhand in this game.

Lots at stake here.......The district championship, at least a number two seed in the qaudrant, and at least two home playoff games are riding on the outcome of this game.

Both teams come off of tough losses this past week. Who will have the better week of practice and come out hitting on all cylinders? We will find out Friday night!

This game is going to be all about the battle at the line of scrimmage. Riverside has two outstanding running backs who operate out of what I call the shoe box offense. If the TCA defensive line can get penetration, that could blow up alot of the plays that Riverside runs. The Riverside offense is somewhat similar to what Union City runs except it's not based off the option in my opinion. Riverside won't beat you with the pass.

The questions I have about this game include, can TCA stop a very high octain running offense featuring Brice White and Jarett Scott of Riverside? Can Riverside contain the legs of Jabriel Washington and his receivers including Joey Hanson and Dylan Yates, who are two of the better receivers in 2A football in West Tennessee?

Whomever controls the line of scrimmage, has the advantage in T.O.P., and can score a defensive or special teams touchdown will have the upperhand in this game.

Lots at stake here.......The district championship, at least a number two seed in the qaudrant, and at least two home playoff games are riding on the outcome of this game.

Both teams come off of tough losses this past week. Who will have the better week of practice and come out hitting on all cylinders? We will find out Friday night!

See ....Ya Doing It Again!

If Riverside does what it did to TCA last year then they should be fine. Riverside contained Jabriel and shocked alot of people last year.

Coach Goff can go ahead and order the District Championship T-shirts!!!!!!!

Coach Goff can go ahead and order the District Championship T-shirts!!!!!!!

Ill give props to the D coach at riverside they will contain the TCA offense like they did PC. Then mad props go out to #18 & #6 they will get in the endzone this week a lot and wont have any fumbles. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!! :thumb:

My friends in Decatur Co. tell me that Riverside once again has a good team effort every game. Riverside will definitely have to control everything from sideline to sideline up front to get the job done. This is all about containing one back 'cause you ain't gonna catch him if he gets loose. He throws pretty well too so the DB's will have to be on their toes.

The Panther's success lies in getting tough up front.

TCA will beat you if you don't bring your A game. It should be a good one.

Hoping for a good and safe game for both teams.

One other big key to this game is scoring first. If Riverside scores first, that will give them more time to chew up clock with their very potent running attack. If TCA were to get ahead by a score or two, then that might force Riverside into an offensive scheme that they might not be too comfortable with as they might have to abandon a predominately run driven offense.

I expect a better effort than what TCA showed last season against Riverside, and a better effort than what they gave last week against McKenzie.

It could be a fun game.

One other big key to this game is scoring first. If Riverside scores first, that will give them more time to chew up clock with their very potent running attack. If TCA were to get ahead by a score or two, then that might force Riverside into an offensive scheme that they might not be too comfortable with as they might have to abandon a predominately run driven offense.

I expect a better effort than what TCA showed last season against Riverside, and a better effort than what they gave last week against McKenzie.

It could be a fun game.

I agree, and this game has more importance than last week too!!! We saw Riverside in the playoffs last season but, have not seen them this season. But, they are predominantly run. Balance will be a must from here on out.

Edited by duckman38201

If Riverside does what it did to TCA last year then they should be fine. Riverside contained Jabriel and shocked alot of people last year.

The defensive coordinator for Riverside had just left TCA as defensive coordinator a couple of weeks before the start of last season. He obviously knew the TCA plays and abilities very well. He was actually Jabriel's "agent" in the college recruitment game.

That will still be an advantage for Riverside but not as much as last year. Two of TCA's coaches were star players at Riverside in their day. Its a grudge matchup between the coaches now!

I am going to predict a TCA win by 10.