McKenzie visits Bruceton

McKRebelDad

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams seem to have good double digit play drives

I hope it is a competitive game. The tigers are much better than they have been in a couple of years but still not up to the level of McKenzie. McKenzies evalution from a pure passing team to run first team has been very interesting to watch over the past few years. They have good coaches who use what they have very well. I wish the tigers of the 90's and the rebs of the 90's had played each other every year but the schedules did not work back then when Mc was AA. That would have made for some fine matchups. I see it as 35-7 McKenzie. I hope I am wrong. Tigers shock me and make me eat crow. I will gladly eat it if I am wrong.

I hope it is a competitive game. The tigers are much better than they have been in a couple of years but still not up to the level of McKenzie. McKenzies evalution from a pure passing team to run first team has been very interesting to watch over the past few years. They have good coaches who use what they have very well. I wish the tigers of the 90's and the rebs of the 90's had played each other every year but the schedules did not work back then when Mc was AA. That would have made for some fine matchups. I see it as 35-7 McKenzie. I hope I am wrong. Tigers shock me and make me eat crow. I will gladly eat it if I am wrong.

We Rebels Miss The Competitive Teams That Bruceton Is Used Too. And Glad That Some Success Is On The Rise Over At The Hole In The Rock Gang! Good Luck Tigers!

Im proud for bruceton but i think it will be a whole lot more one sided than that. gotta take in consideration who bruceton has beat

Tell ya what, Me and tha' 'ol Butchie are going to South Dakota Friday night to do some Phesant shootin' and if the Tigers keep it under a 35 pt. deficit then we'll eat some South Dakota crow!!!! I don't know how to cook 'em.....just know how to shoot 'em but we'll figure something out if it's cool with Butchie!!! One can't have too many friends I'm told and surely believe it now.

Tell ya what, Me and tha' 'ol Butchie are going to South Dakota Friday night to do some Phesant shootin' and if the Tigers keep it under a 35 pt. deficit then we'll eat some South Dakota crow!!!! I don't know how to cook 'em.....just know how to shoot 'em but we'll figure something out if it's cool with Butchie!!! One can't have too many friends I'm told and surely believe it now.

Duck! These Catz, Where We Are Going Now How To Cook Em....I Guarantee That...This Aint There First Rodeo....And Last Year We Brung Home 55...Maybe You'll Help Improve Those Odds. I Told My Other Buddies I Was Bringing A Hired Killer! :roflolk:

Im proud for bruceton but i think it will be a whole lot more one sided than that. gotta take in consideration who bruceton has beat

It prolly won't be a lot worse at all. McKenzie is good to call off the dogs when the clock is running non-stop and put the JV in. They're a pretty competent bunch themselves. But, we don't intentionaly blow teams out. Who's to say Bruceton won't hang with the Rebels a while too?

And as someone else has noted, some of those teams from Bruceton and McKenzie back in the late '90's could have matched up pretty well and been good games had classification allowed it.

It is what it is.

It prolly won't be a lot worse at all. McKenzie is good to call off the dogs when the clock is running non-stop and put the JV in. They're a pretty competent bunch themselves. But, we don't intentionaly blow teams out. Who's to say Bruceton won't hang with the Rebels a while too?

And as someone else has noted, some of those teams from Bruceton and McKenzie back in the late '90's could have matched up pretty well and been good games had classification allowed it.

It is what it is.

No doubt those South Dakota crows are safe! Bruceton may be improving, but i dont think they will be a match for the Rebels. Have a good trip Butchie and Duck....and good luck to the Rebels.