Crag Bradshaw of CPA - 20 of 22 for 52?!?!

MMcCroskey

I was at the game and Bradshaw was awesome.I noticed that he was scoring at will, but I did not realize it was 52. Bradshaw is a complete player. The most incredible thing about the 52 is that he did not take a bad shot and he kept his teamates involved. He had several assists and some blocks.

Told y'all! These chumps on here that say he's 'mid-major' better aks somebody!!

Heard he also dropped 41 (including 2 dunks!) at a Top 1Fitty camp a week or so back...

I'm tellin' y'all, he's not as big, yet, but he's got John Jenkins' talent. AND, if he gets betta, WATCH OUT!!! He's BAAAAAD! I know Kendren's goin' to Vandy, but Stallings should keep this one in mind, too...for real!!

*Good steal on DM/CPA's part. Gonna miss 'im...AND the Rhoten's...in GB, though. Talent drain/just ain't the same...UHH!

Edited by 5-Sport Dad

Told y'all! These chumps on here that say he's 'mid-major' better aks somebody!!

Heard he also dropped 41 (including 2 dunks!) at a Top 1Fitty camp a week or so back...

I'm tellin' y'all, he's not as big, yet, but he's got John Jenkins' talent. AND, if he gets betta, WATCH OUT!!! He's BAAAAAD! I know Kendren's goin' to Vandy, but Stallings should keep this one in mind, too...for real!!

*Good steal on DM/CPA's part. Gonna miss 'im...AND the Rhoten's...in GB, though. Talent drain/just ain't the same...UHH!

No disrespect to Craig but he does not have JJ's skill level. His outside shot is nowhere close to JJ's. That camp was down this year (how many did he get in the all-star game?) and the fall league is super weak. As far as him being a High-major guy, I don't see it. If he learns the PG position it's possible, yes. As a SG, no. Vandy or SEC, ACC, CUSA? Reaching. But I hope he goes to his dream school on West End.

You say your gonna miss him? Why? He's where you dropped him off this morning. Everybody can see that he is working hard and getting better. Let his game do the talking, as I'm sure he wants. Your creating problems that he does not need. He's a great kid and he'll get exactly what he deserves, god willing.

No disrespect to Craig but he does not have JJ's skill level. His outside shot is nowhere close to JJ's. That camp was down this year (how many did he get in the all-star game?) and the fall league is super weak. As far as him being a High-major guy, I don't see it. If he learns the PG position it's possible, yes. As a SG, no. Vandy or SEC, ACC, CUSA? Reaching. But I hope he goes to his dream school on West End.

You say your gonna miss him? Why? He's where you dropped him off this morning. Everybody can see that he is working hard and getting better. Let his game do the talking, as I'm sure he wants. Your creating problems that he does not need. He's a great kid and he'll get exactly what he deserves, god willing.

Since CPA's point guard is out with a torn ACL, Bradshaw may be playing point guard. He has good ball handling skills and can play the position, just not sure that is where he needs to be to maximize his talent.

I was at the game and Bradshaw was awesome.I noticed that he was scoring at will, but I did not realize it was 52. Bradshaw is a complete player. The most incredible thing about the 52 is that he did not take a bad shot and he kept his teamates involved. He had several assists and some blocks.

It going to be fun to watch Bradshaw team up with 6-6 Jalen Lindsey for the next two years (although since Lindsey is 15 he probably won't be 6-6 for long).

MetroWhiner-

You have a total of 4 posts and they all seem directed towards Craig Bradshaw. Why the jealousy? Why get on here and knock a 16 year old teenager who is not only an incredible basketball player but a great kid? He scored 52 points for heaven’s sake, he was 20 for 22 from the field including multiple treys and multiple slam dunks at only 6’ 2� Most kids his size couldn’t score 52 against a middle school team.

I suggest you find something else to do with your time and give credit where credit is due. Shame on you, shame on you!

Eda

• Upvote 1

MetroWhiner-

You have a total of 4 posts and they all seem directed towards Craig Bradshaw. Why the jealousy? Why get on here and knock a 16 year old teenager who is not only an incredible basketball player but a great kid? He scored 52 points for heaven’s sake, he was 20 for 22 from the field including multiple treys and multiple slam dunks at only 6’ 2� Most kids his size couldn’t score 52 against a middle school team.

I suggest you find something else to do with your time and give credit where credit is due. Shame on you, shame on you!

Eda

Gotta say, I'm with Eda on this. How could anyone possibly downplay a 52 point/20-22 game by ANYONE at anytime, less on in an all-star league.

And to hear he has the athleticism to dunk as well . . . incredible.

BTW, sorry I misspelled Craig's name in the heading - I was probably so blown away by seeing the stats on that performance I missed a keystroke lol.

I hope I get the chance to see this kid play.

Dear Jealous,

The name is '5-sport,' not '1.' Get a clue, genius. I'm not in tha family like that...although I'd claim him in a heartbeat if he really was my son, and not because he's a 'baller, but because he's a good, smart kid that will one day be a contributor to society, unlike you...homie ( ;) ).

'Metro,' huh? Figures...as your ritin' skils be lackin'. Let's talk about that! :P