who wins the 1A state championship

csa

Hey Traintracks99: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Doggie! Them westside boys talk alot of junk don't they? HowiePirates got ye back buddy! JB is the equivalent to a Cascade or a Boyd B kind of team. We scored 90 points total against them and only gave up 6. They both were ranked in 2A also. So let them JB boys talk all the junk they want cuz at the end of the game if they ever face us, they will be handin out shower towels to the Pirates. So let Moto and Shep live in Walt Disney World with the rest of the pretenders while we live reality as champions! Go suck on ur pacifiers JB! And let this be a warnin' to all that we Pirates play to win and play to win with NO MERCY!-------HowiePirate--Class of 1985! Here Sheppie Baby! Want some cornbread? It's all about the cornbread in them cast-iron skillets!

when was sp's last championship?

:roflol: UC barked last yr huh was you running around the train tracks screaming WHO TURNED THE DOG'S OUT you sound like you was not loved when you was a kid and need some attention poor little feller :roflol:

Congratulations on UC beating a far more talented opponent...UC did EXACTLY what they had to do to beat SP...Ball control offense and keep our offense off the field...This year though we are a much stronger front seven so we shall see if that recipe still works

Hey Traintracks99: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Doggie! Them westside boys talk alot of junk don't they? HowiePirates got ye back buddy! JB is the equivalent to a Cascade or a Boyd B kind of team. We scored 90 points total against them and only gave up 6. They both were ranked in 2A also. So let them JB boys talk all the junk they want cuz at the end of the game if they ever face us, they will be handin out shower towels to the Pirates. So let Moto and Shep live in Walt Disney World with the rest of the pretenders while we live reality as champions! Go suck on ur pacifiers JB! And let this be a warnin' to all that we Pirates play to win and play to win with NO MERCY!-------HowiePirate--Class of 1985! Here Sheppie Baby! Want some cornbread? It's all about the cornbread in them cast-iron skillets!

What in God's earth are you talking about?

This dude is way out there. He thinks they won the championship last year!

Woah Woah Woah there Mr Howie....Easy on the booze chief...JB is much better than either of those two teams so I will have to disagree with that statement...I never said we would mercy rule them but I would say that Vegas would have us as a 10-14 point favorite if we played.....They have many more weapons than BB this year....Thanks though for helping get them off me...The mousketeers don't like being called cupcakes

Woah Woah Woah there Mr Howie....Easy on the booze chief...JB is much better than either of those two teams so I will have to disagree with that statement...I never said we would mercy rule them but I would say that Vegas would have us as a 10-14 point favorite if we played.....They have many more weapons than BB this year....Thanks though for helping get them off me...The mousketeers don't like being called cupcakes

I don't really see how he helped out at all.

Man, you South Pittsburg fans are full of yourselves.

Edited by jusboro

Wobble, wobble, wobble. The Wobblehead doesn't post alot but has decided to intervene on this wobbly conversation. The Wobblehead Says, The Wobblehead has been doing quite a bit of scouting this season. The Wobblehead Says, that Jo Byrns is a good team this season. The Wobblehead Says, Gordonsville is a good team this season and is better than 2009. The Wobblehead Says, South Pittsburg is about like the team they had last year. The Wobblehead Says, Wayne County is pretty fair, but not as strong as last years team when the wobblehead watched them play Collinwood on a Saturday night. The Wobblehead Says, The Wobblehead has spoken so everyone must stop and listen. Wobble out.

I like my cupcakes with a little ice cream and root beer. I do not drink brother but when it comes to one of me comrades gettin attacked, me come sailin across the highwater. "You mess with one man, you got us all". I am a bit aggressive me comrade, but I still say JB will be handin out shower towels if they play us. And by the way, them westside boys a think twice next time.-------HowiePirate--Class of 1985!

I like my cupcakes with a little ice cream and root beer. I do not drink brother but when it comes to one of me comrades gettin attacked, me come sailin across the highwater. "You mess with one man, you got us all". I am a bit aggressive me comrade, but I still say JB will be handin out shower towels if they play us. And by the way, them westside boys a think twice next time.-------HowiePirate--Class of 1985!

Only thing we will be handing out is butt kickin and tissues for the ride home!

Lol think twice next time? I'm not sure you know but, Union City beat South Pitt last year.

Edited by cornerback10