Bledsoe in the AP top ten……HOW?

automatic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three of their six wins against 1A opponents and their loss is to a 1A team.How do they keep getting votes?

automatic I will have to agree with you on that one. No offense to any Bledsoe County fans but you haven't really played anyone. Then you lose to Harriman which is a decent 1a team. That means an early exit in November.

automatic I will have to agree with you on that one. No offense to any Bledsoe County fans but you haven't really played anyone. Then you lose to Harriman which is a decent 1a team. That means an early exit in November.

The new playoff rankings by TSSAA come out on Tuesday and part of the formula used is whom you played and how your opponents have done. That would more accurately determine if Bledsoe Co deserves to still be ranked.

All people look at is records, it doesn't matter were they are ranked they know their not a top ten team. Bledsoe is a good team don't get me wrong, just not a top ten one.

we could care less about the polls...we just want to win...and the kids don't make the schedule...heck our head coach didn't even make this schedule...the kids just play to win... because i promise you, NO ONE IN PIKEVILLE OR BLEDSOE COUNTY HAS A VOTE IN THE AP POLL.

we could care less about the polls...we just want to win...and the kids don't make the schedule...heck our head coach didn't even make this schedule...the kids just play to win... because i promise you, NO ONE IN PIKEVILLE OR BLEDSOE COUNTY HAS A VOTE IN THE AP POLL.

jh, I should have worded my previous statement better. I meant the Ap peolple only look at records and not the fans, sorry. And if Jason didn't make out the schedule then who did , Bledsoe dropped Faith Covenant Academy (AL) and added grace Baptist for this year.

jh, I should have worded my previous statement better. I meant the Ap peolple only look at records and not the fans, sorry. And if Jason didn't make out the schedule then who did , Bledsoe dropped Faith Covenant Academy (AL) and added grace Baptist for this year.

Faith didn't want to play this year, so i'm sure Jason got who he could...and this schedule was made by Hubert before he was replaced with Jason.

Three of their six wins against 1A opponents and their loss is to a 1A team.How do they keep getting votes?

Speaking of easy schedules...look at Signal Mountains schedule. Who have they played? WOW! :roflol: One team maybe and that is South Pitt. So don't always dis Bledsoe because other teams have easy schedules too. :thumb:

Edited by scout2

Speaking of easy schedules...look at Signal Mountains schedule. Who have they played? WOW! :roflol: One team maybe and that is South Pitt. So don't always dis Bledsoe because other teams have easy schedules too. :thumb:

I also agree that Bledsoe should probably not be in the AP poll, but with what they have done so far merits the recognition. I am very impartial because I follow 5-AA district, which is weak this year. In the long run it does not matter. I think that along with our district, this district is just as weak. I would say that Polk Co. which is our strongest district team would be a 2 to 3 touchdown better team than Bledsoe.